ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

That stocky ref may have decided the game. Ugh. Why? I’ll never get it. College basketball can be so entertaining and so stupid sometimes.

Fantastic game otherwise. Been a fun one.

Finally get service and am able to watch the game. Of course msu Purdue at Breslin is coming down to the final possession

Pretty terrible weekend of basketball as an MSU fan. Malik probably out for a while, 2 losses in winnable games.

I’m exhausted.

First 25 minutes was largely unwatchable as the refs had no control of the game. But the last 15 minutes was some of the best basketball I’ve seen all year.

Reactions: northeastspartan
That stocky ref may have decided the game. Ugh. Why? I’ll never get it. College basketball can be so entertaining and so stupid sometimes.

Fantastic game otherwise. Been a fun one.
Scirrotto is the new Boroski.

Lost in the Walker vs Edey show was Fletcher Loyer scoring 14 second half points and 17 for the game despite battling foul trouble all game. He had 4 assists vs 1 TO as well. Crazy how poised he was down the stretch.

Reactions: pig1960
Go green go white can’t read can’t write. Spartandawwwwgs couldn’t get it done today. Edey just too good. And Loyer just dragging his massive balls across the face of every student there. Love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
Great game. Pissed refs put Loyer on the line late in game for bullshit
That jar headed looking mongoloid ref is terrible. Don Izzo needs to put a hit out on that guy.

My favorite was when Sissoko was pushing against Edey and Edey raised his right leg and flung himself backwards all out of balance and got a call. Hilarious to watch a huge 6’10 jacked dude pushing against an even huger 8 foot guy and the 8 foot guy acting like he’s on ice. But the Marine Corps wash out couldn’t help himself.

Reactions: joe for prez
Seriously? That was a foul. They didn't always call it today but it was definitely a foul.
I mean if you want to get technical call the blatant moving screen on edey prior. He stuck his knee out and trip Walker. That was a bs call

Reactions: MGC_07
How the hell do you look at the inconclusive replay on the out of bounds for 10 minutes and then say jump ball?? ****ing clown officials.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
Had to chuckle at the “Foster’s better” chant haha. Guessing MSU didn’t even try to recruit Fletcher because they figured they wouldn’t have a chance?

Reactions: pig1960
I mean if you want to get technical call the blatant moving screen on edey prior. He stuck his knee out and trip Walker. That was a bs call
Oh, if you want to talk moving screens, your bigs would have all fouled out.

See how we can play this game all night?

Not that I was necessarily expecting us to get these past two, but they honestly have gutted me as a fan. Malik being out means we’ll probably continue to struggle, another season where making the tournament is the goal. Just damn. Feeling really apathetic about the rest of the season right now.

Reactions: B-Westy
I know twitter is a dumpster fire to start with, but the level of vitriol and crying is very entertaining. For example:

“If Edey was 7 inches shorter, he would be working at Mcdonalds”

LOL. If Jordan or Lebron didn’t have elite athleticism…

Cop out answer lol. Like a double foul. I remember they called that on Thomas Bryant/Swanigan back in the day.
Yeah but I have seen that before a few times at least.
I have also seen them be unsure, not make a call on the floor, and just go with possession arrow.

Never once have I seen them call it off a guy, then when it was inconclusive just say it’s a jump ball rather than stick with the original call.

There have been times where I have thought to myself that they SHOULD do that as a rule… but I have never seen it and was 100% sure that it wasn’t the rules lol.

Reactions: Toast. and cmore79
ADVERTISEMENT