ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

We’ll reload next year. This year is a good one to be down in the Big Ten. Purdue seems to be the only team worth a shit in the conference. Almost everyone has 3-5 B10 losses at this point. Pretty comical.
Better not be counting on Xavier Booker as part of that reload. Not for next season at least.

Reactions: Sparty_57
More people returning than I could’ve hoped. Awesome stuff. This is going to be one loaded team.

Offense:

QB: JJ McCarthy, Davis Warren, Jack Tuttle, Alex Orji
RB: Blake Corum, Donovan Edwards, CJ Stokes
WR: Cornelius Johnson, Amorion Walker, Tyler Morris
WR: Roman Wilson, Amorion Walker, Tyler Morris
WR: Darrius Clemmons, Amorion Walker, Tyler Morris
TE: Colston Loveland, AJ Barner
LT: LaDarius Henderson, Jeffrey Persi
LG: Trevor Keegan, Giovani El-Hadi
C: Drake Nugent, Greg Crippen, Raheem Anderson
RG: Zak Zinter, Karsen Barnhart
RG: Karsen Barnhart, Myles Hinton, Trente Jones

Defense:

DE: Josiah Stewart, Braiden McGregor
DT: Mason Graham, Kenneth Grant
DT: Kris Jenkins, Cam Goode, Rayshaun Benny
DE: Jaylen Harrell, Derrick Moore
LB: Junior Colson, Ernest Hausman
LB: Nikhai Hill-Green, Mike Barrett
N: Mike Sainristil, Keon Saab
CB: Will Johnson, Myles Pollard
CB: Ja'Den McBurrows, Amorion Walker?
S: Rod Moore, RJ Moten
S: Makari Paige, Keon Saab

Reactions: WheelerG
More people returning than I could’ve hoped. Awesome stuff. This is going to be one loaded team.

Offense:

Defense:

giphy.gif

Wrong board.

Offense:

Defense:

Sir, this is a basketball thread.

Since hail is feeling left out, I’ll give him some attention.

I honestly think @michigan is our hardest remaining game. I’ll have to wait a couple weeks to see how things shake out and what the odds are, but I could see myself betting Michigan ML in that one.

We’ll reload next year. This year is a good one to be down in the Big Ten. Purdue seems to be the only team worth a shit in the conference. Almost everyone has 3-5 B10 losses at this point. Pretty comical.

We'll reload next year. Did you copy that from the annual IU post?

You guys got embarrassed in your final two games, lost your coach, and now pretend you never cared about the sport. Interesting phenomenon.
Bro, it was a joke.

That said, Once conference play gets started in basketball, I give little thought to football. I tend to skip most of the content on our homeboard about recruiting and transfers and the like.

Since hail is feeling left out, I’ll give him some attention.

I honestly think @michigan is our hardest remaining game. I’ll have to wait a couple weeks to see how things shake out and what the odds are, but I could see myself betting Michigan ML in that one.

You sure about that?

greg-gard.gif

You guys got embarrassed in your final two games, lost your coach, and now pretend you never cared about the sport. Interesting phenomenon.
Lol you didn't embarrass us, only Auburn and LSU have done that in recent memory. Maybe meatchicken will do something this year instead of choking in the CFP. Going to be fun watching our new coach who shut down Khaki's offense.

Lol you didn't embarrass us, only Auburn and LSU have done that in recent memory. Maybe meatchicken will do something this year instead of choking in the CFP. Going to be fun watching our new coach who shut down Khaki's offense.
Don’t fall for the bait

Sharing this because it gave me a chuckle. Izzo and Michigan State fans are legitimately complaining about refs.

Count how many fouls you see in this two second clip. You will likely have to watch it a few times and focus on each exchange.

Hint, zero were called.

Sharing this because it gave me a chuckle. Izzo and Michigan State fans are legitimately complaining about refs.

Count how many fouls you see in this two second clip. You will likely have to watch it a few times and focus on each exchange.

Hint, zero were called.

“0 fouls on Edey is BS*”

*please disregard the fact that no MSU post player even attempted a shot against him

Not caring about people posting their full football roster (like I have any idea who 90% of those guys are anyway) in mid-January means I don’t care about football anymore?

You would’ve heard a lot of their names in the conference title game.

You not approving college football talk because this is a basketball board means you don’t seem to care about it.

Back to back big ten titles and final fours. The past two seasons have been more successful than any two year stretch Purdue has had in either sport in my life time. If that’s considered doing nothing then it might be time for some self reflection.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT