ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

The dusty ass old nba coach turned out to be a dusty ass old college basketball coach?
2Ko.gif

Kinda crazy IU out shot them from 2s/3s/fts, out rebounded, but 9 more turnovers. A top 20ish team loses two starters including its PG with young guard depth, not that surprising.

Kinda crazy IU out shot them from 2s/3s/fts, out rebounded, but 9 more turnovers. A top 20ish team loses two starters including its PG with young guard depth, not that surprising.
Any idea what the severity of Race’s injury is?

Not being able to completely bully teams inside has already cost you guys the last 2 games…

I mean I think you still had/have enough to not get boatraced by NW for the majority of the game or maybe that’s just me. Your young guard also scored 30+. Game shouldn’t have gotten that out of hand IMO.

I mean I think you still had/have enough to not get boatraced by NW for the majority of the game or maybe that’s just me. Your young guard also scored 30+. Game shouldn’t have gotten that out of hand IMO.
Losing 2 of your top 4 is tough regardless of the team.

And this is coming from someone who relentlessly said Indiana should not have been considered head and shoulders above everyone else in the conference.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
Losing 2 of your top 4 is tough regardless of the team.

And this is coming from someone who relentlessly said Indiana should not have been considered head and shoulders above everyone else in the conference.
I’m not saying it’s not tough. I do think XJ is a much bigger loss than Race. I’m saying they didn’t look competitive for long stretches at home against an average-at-best NW team is all. Blowing a 21 point lead to Iowa and then coming out the way they did today? Woof

I’m not saying it’s not tough. I do think XJ is a much bigger loss than Race. I’m saying they didn’t look competitive for long stretches at home against an average-at-best NW team is all. Blowing a 21 point lead to Iowa and then coming out the way they did today? Woof
The Iowa loss was easy to see coming, as soon as Race went out they got torched

NW isn’t also has a win @Mich St so it’s not like they can’t beat tough teams on the road.

Definitely reasons to be concerned if you are an Indiana fan though! Especially if Race is out for a while…

Saw they were up at half, but damn y’all put a beating on em in the 2nd
Pickett was amazing in the first half, thought Purdue played pretty well but were down 6. Edey and the freshman guards put on a clinic tonight though. PSU played well but just simply couldn’t do anything with Edey’s size

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I don't think anyone will let Edey play 1 on 1 going forward
Yeah in any given game I think you make Purdue prove they’re going to beat you from outside first. But if they’re hitting from outside, good luck figuring it out lol

Pickett was amazing in the first half, thought Purdue played pretty well but were down 6. Edey and the freshman guards put on a clinic tonight though. PSU played well but just simply couldn’t do anything with Edey’s size
Team stylistically reminds me a lot of Illinois last year, except you have a lot more consistent wing play at the 3-4 with Gillis-Morton-Furst.

Reactions: otte21
ADVERTISEMENT