ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Good win. Would really love to get them in AA, hasn’t been a season sweep for either team since Juwan arrived.
Doubtful. We would need to shoot much, much better. Maybe it was just a bad day but not sure we have the talent to win on the road against a decent team.

Always sweet to beat UM but what a terrible game. Officials were a joke in the 2nd half.

Doubtful. We would need to shoot much, much better. Maybe it was just a bad day but not sure we have the talent to win on the road against a decent team.
I do think it was a bad day, but I agree this isn’t a supremely talented team. Joey, Tyson, Jaden all are and have been much better shooters than shown today.

@jwardelt do you expect Wahl back for the MSU game? What’s the word with him?
I thought they said on the broadcast today that he’d be back for your matchup, but maybe I misheard.

(Not sure why the broadcasters would know that, but I remember them mentioning his return)

This quote is taken out of context. Isn’t about the tunnel shit.

Full quote is “I told Mel Tucker, that game was for him. Because our defense won the game, and that’s what’s important to him.”

But of course, UM slappies and Hail’s favorite Scott Bell having a field day promoting this false narrative on twitter.
Yeah when I first saw the quote I was like ugh you gotta be kidding me ..but in context it is a complete nothingburger.

Mel does have to figure out some defense tho 😅

This quote is taken out of context. Isn’t about the tunnel shit.

Full quote is “I told Mel Tucker, that game was for him. Because our defense won the game, and that’s what’s important to him.”

But of course, UM slappies and Hail’s favorite Scott Bell having a field day promoting this false narrative on twitter.
That's a pretty gay comment from Izzo but it kinda cucks Mel, you couldn't do it so we did. And for fvcks sake no one cared about this game but you, you and Borden need a word doc to type your thoughts during games.

That's a pretty gay comment from Izzo but it kinda cucks Mel, you couldn't do it so we did. And for fvcks sake no one cared about this game but you, you and Borden need a word doc to type your thoughts during games.
iu

That’s on me for posting my thoughts on a Big Ten in-season rivalry game in the Big Ten in-season thread. Didn’t mean to clutter this place up with actual basketball thoughts.

Last edited:
Pathetic.

One bad hire after another.

Davis---there is a reason hes the BC at Detroit
Crean----there is a reason he was fired from UGA
Miller----there is a rason he is at Rhode Island

And in two years there will be a reason Woodson is no longer coaching.

Iwas bullish on the hire. MOF,hated it. Then warmed up to it, and even thought, OK....

Boy was I fooled.

ADVERTISEMENT