ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Is 12 more than 20?
math-confuse.gif

Juwan’s a good nba assistant. Probably a decent nba players coach, but just out of his depth on actually building and developing a college basketball roster.

Also loses his best two players after the season, one of which is his son.

But 0 chance warde has the balls to fire him.

Also lol at Fran.

Both need lifetime deals
As I said many times, the Wisconsin incident was the perfect opportunity to get rid of basketball Brady Hoke. It has been clear for a while now the trajectory of the program is on the downslope. Juwan just has no clue how to build a college roster, nor coach defense. It worked when he had holdovers like Brooks and Livers. It doesn’t work when he’s wasting multiple scholarships on his son (Jace) and his friend (Glenn). The fact that Jace Howard actually plays like 10 mins a game is laughable. Problem is the AD will give him way too much rope and he will drag this program down to mediocrity. Have to hope he hits someone again, which is a distinct possibility

As I said many times, the Wisconsin incident was the perfect opportunity to get rid of basketball Brady Hoke. It has been clear for a while now the trajectory of the program is on the downslope. Juwan just has no clue how to build a college roster, nor coach defense. It worked when he had holdovers like Brooks and Livers. It doesn’t work when he’s wasting multiple scholarships on his son (Jace) and his friend (Glenn). The fact that Jace Howard actually plays like 10 mins a game is laughable. Problem is the AD will give him way too much rope and he will drag this program down to mediocrity. Have to hope he hits someone again, which is a distinct possibility
Man, little over a year ago Howard was the savior. Coming off an Elite 8 and conference championship, number 1 recruiting class and transfer PG getting NBA buzz coming in. This shit has been a speed run of losing fan support.

Man, little over a year ago Howard was the savior. Coming off an Elite 8 and conference championship, number 1 recruiting class and transfer PG getting NBA buzz coming in. This shit has been a speed run of losing fan support.

Half the fanbase also wanted Beilein fired at one point and Harbaugh fired after 2020. Hopefully Juwan can fix this. Next year will be massive for his trajectory. If he misses the tournament this year (highly likely) he sure can’t next year.

Starting Five
Sissoko
Hall
Hauser
Akins
Hoggard

I like.
Not sure who comes off the bench for us, but I feel pretty good about our 6th man of the year odds. In your scenario with Tyson coming off the bench, I mean I think he might be the best backup PG in the country.

Reactions: Sparty_57
@hawkit3113
Iowa going in dry against UK. Good to see the B1G doing well in these bowl games. Too bad Purdue’s JV squad is going to raped tomorrow by LSU.

@hailtoyourvictor
Rooting for you guys today. Same with tOSU. All B1G championship would be sweet although I highly doubt UGA will lose today.

Reactions: hawkit3113
@hawkit3113
Iowa going in dry against UK. Good to see the B1G doing well in these bowl games. Too bad Purdue’s JV squad is going to raped tomorrow by LSU.

@hailtoyourvictor
Rooting for you guys today. Same with tOSU. All B1G championship would be sweet although I highly doubt UGA will lose today.

Yeah, very disappointed that PU has so many guys not playing.

@Ingersol remember when your eye test had you so convinced that the Big 12 was better than Big Ten? Not just better but you said Michigan would finish behind every team but Oklahoma 😂😂

Bowl records - B10 (4-0). B12 (1-6)​

JFC just about the best start possible for Mich turns into the worst start with awful goal line plays. They better get their heads out of their @sses. Dugan is no joke.

JFC just about the best start possible for Mich turns into the worst start with awful goal line plays. They better get their heads out of their @sses. Dugan is no joke.
That Philly special was retarted.

Gave TCU the ball on the 10 instead of the 2 as well.

2 drives inside the 2 yard line and zero points to show for it.

This one is gonna get real ugly if they don’t get a score before half

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT