ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I’d like to revisit the Michigan has been a top 10 program under Harbaugh discussion after Michigan widened the gap between the other schools in the 8-13 range.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Ohio St.
5. Oklahoma
6. Notre Dame
7. LSU
8. Michigan
9. Wisconsin
10. Penn State
11. Oklahoma State
12. Michigan State
13. Washington

Which teams below Michigan should be moved above them? Those spots have to be filled by someone.

Last edited:
I’d like to revisit the Michigan has been a top 10 program under Harbaugh discussion after Michigan widened the gap between the other schools in the 8-13 range.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Ohio St.
5. Oklahoma
6. Notre Dame
7. LSU
8. Michigan
9. Wisconsin
10. Penn State
11. Oklahoma State
12. Michigan State
13. Washington

Which teams below Michigan should be moved above them? Those spots have to be filled by someone.
Are you arguing with yourself here or what?

Several people tried to argue Michigan wasn’t. The case is even better supported now. So I’m wondering if anyone would still put those other teams above Michigan (and if so, which teams).
Until Michigan wins a game in the CFP, you are in the also ran category.

Top 4

Everyone else who’s made it just to get slaughtered

With 2 appearances now, yes.

Just not sure anyone will care about that if you get blown out again.

Notre Dame 2.0 if it isn’t a win or respectable loss

Michigan fans care about being back to a top 10 program.

I’m sure Illinois fans care about their basketball program being back to relevant even if they never make a national championship game too.

Michigan fans care about being back to a top 10 program.

I’m sure Illinois fans care about their basketball program being back to relevant even if they never make a national championship game too.
Sure, you guys might care.

Just saying no one else will care if you can’t get postseason results.

Should sound like a familiar take…

For you @hailtoyourvictor

Oh man.

I have a Michigan buddy that is worse than me. He has so many of my receipts saved. He lit into Twitter last night.

0-D88-C750-87-A3-49-F2-AB33-4-FAED582-FBA4.jpg

I wonder who will lose first:
Purdue basketball or Michigan football. Get past Duke and you guys have a pretty damn “easy” (for you guys, not for dogshit teams like ours) stretch in December.
Just make sure you lose to OSU next year so we don’t lose our shiny new toy after a god damn year.

Seems like an insane move to me. Feel like he would’ve held out for a bigger job but that’s an incredible get for Wisco
In this new universe, most any Big Ten job with a big and well-off alumni base IS a bigger job than almost everywhere except the Blue Bloods (almost all of whom will be consolidated in the Big Ten or SEC soon) and the SEC. Was he going to be offered Notre Dame or an SEC spot? Maybe FSU? Otherwise, this is a great move for him.

In this new universe, most any Big Ten job with a big and well-off alumni base IS a bigger job than almost everywhere except the Blue Bloods (almost all of whom will be consolidated in the Big Ten or SEC soon) and the SEC. Was he going to be offered Notre Dame or an SEC spot? Maybe FSU? Otherwise, this is a great move for him.

He was next in line for OSU. I think that’s what Chicubs means.

He was next in line for OSU. I think that’s what Chicubs means.
Yeah i thought he was definitely going to end up somewhere bigger if he waited. I also don’t think cincy in the big 12 is necessarily a bad job. Wisconsin is an upgrade obviously, I’m just a little shocked he did it.

Shi%t, Tucker misses a 67 yard field goal by 2 yards as time expires in a loss to Jaguars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT