ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

4B1zPQV.jpg
North bleachers I see. I was just to your left sideline bleachers.

Reactions: IUBtown
I am in your photo. You were obviously in the North baseline bleachers to my right based on the photo angle. I’m sure that you saw the 5 or 6 blatantly missed travel calls on Rutger at that end in the first half. From multiple steps, indecisive shuffles to 2 - 3 foot pivot foot drags…..it was infuriating!

Reactions: IUBtown
I am in your photo. You were obviously in the North baseline bleachers to my right based on the photo angle. I’m sure that you saw the 5 or 6 blatantly missed travel calls on Rutger at that end in the first half. From multiple steps, indecisive shuffles to 2 - 3 foot pivot foot drags…..it was infuriating!
You must be the girl with camel toe. Sup?

Yeah north bleachers.

Damn, that little Japanese dude is making Michigan his bitch.
Too bad he can’t also play defense. Hung 93 on the Huskers. Too bad there are no Nebraska posters on this board to tell me how those maize and blue nuts taste

Reactions: hawkit3113
Hepburn held onto the ball for the remaining 20 seconds of regulation only to take a contested three.

The game was tied! I don't understand why coaches allow their players to continue this nonsense. You need a single point! Your odds are so much better if you drive to the basket and try to get a layup or midrange jumper. Might also get fouled.

Hepburn held onto the ball for the remaining 20 seconds of regulation only to take a contested three.

The game was tied! I don't understand why coaches allow their players to continue this nonsense. You need a single point! Your odds are so much better if you drive to the basket and try to get a layup or midrange jumper. Might also get fouled.
In the Wisconsin criminal justice system, shooting the ball with more than 10 seconds remaining on the shot clock is considered especially heinous.

🎵dun dun🎵

For anyone who has won at Wisconsin this year, they moved back into the top 75 of the NET rankings, so Quad 1 win again! ... for now, lol.

EDIT: As much as the Badgers have collapsed (they were 11-2 overall, 3-0 in the Big Ten and ranked #14 on January 7th, lol...), if they could have just avoided shitting the bed at home vs. Northwestern, they would actually still be in okay shape. They have won two straight Quad 1 road games, with a complete dud vs. Northwestern sandwiched in the middle.

Last edited:
For anyone who has won at Wisconsin this year, they moved back into the top 75 of the NET rankings, so Quad 1 win again! ... for now, lol.

EDIT: As much as the Badgers have collapsed (they were 11-2 overall, 3-0 in the Big Ten and ranked #14 on January 7th, lol...), if they could have just avoided shitting the bed at home vs. Northwestern, they would actually still be in okay shape. They have won two straight Quad 1 road games, with a complete dud vs. Northwestern sandwiched in the middle.
They are 3rd in the B1G in Q1 wins.

Reactions: jwardelt
Their NET and record are Bubbleicious, though. They need to start winning some of these games ASAP if they want to dance.
The opportunities are there. Their remaining road games are at Nebraska, Michigan and Minnesota. They have home games against Michigan, Rutgers, Iowa and Purdue.

This is off topic, but any thoughts on the SB? I have a very large wager on Eagles ML. They are clearly the most complete team. However, will Mahomes really lose 2 of his first 3 SBs? 15-20 years from now, when he has had one of the greatest careers ever, will we say that he lost 2 of his 3 SBs? It’s making me nervous. I also have more to wager on the SB based on huge winnings from Lebron O32.5 pts on his record breaking night and the Mavs from yesterday. Thinking about dumping the 4k all on Hurts TD at +100.

Any thoughts? The amount wagered is enough that it is NOT a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:
This is off topic, but any thoughts on the SB? I have a very large wager on Eagles ML. They are clearly the most complete team. However, will Mahomes really lose 2 of his first 3 SBs? 15-20 years from now, when he has had one of the greatest careers ever, will we say that he lost 2 of his 3 SBs? It’s making me nervous. I also have more to wager on the SB based on huge winnings from Lebron O32.5 pts on his record breaking night and the Mavs from yesterday. Thinking about dumping the 4k all on Hurts TD at +100.

Any thoughts? The amount wagered is enough that it is NOT a drop in the bucket.
I took eagles -2.5 for even money. I think their defense is better and Hurts is good enough to keep the ball moving. Mahomes is the X factor but I still think it's the eagles they've looked like the best team all year.

I took eagles -2.5 for even money. I think their defense is better and Hurts is good enough to keep the ball moving. Mahomes is the X factor but I still think it's the eagles they've looked like the best team all year.
I agree on all of the above, but the closer we get to the game, the more Mahomes is making me nervous. I’m definitely not adding to my eagles bet. Either going to dump the rest all on Hurts TD or go 50/50 on Hurts/Kelce TDs. I also really like Gainwell O1.5 reception, but not going to put 4k on that sht.

ADVERTISEMENT