ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Will be good to see these two play next with both teams getting injured guys back in the lineup.

Will be good to see these two play next with both teams getting injured guys back in the lineup.

I was just thinking about the injuries. It's actually helped Iowa. Dudes developed better. I don't want Patrick McCaffrey to come back and Rabracca took off once Murray got hurt.

Indiana could turn this thing around if they keep this up.

Solid effort tonight and probably should have beat us.

Gawd…Illini were dogsht tonight. Salvaged the night by taking U149.5 late. Lost a bit on the vig, but pretty much even for the day.

Lose to Iowa and NW....

Run Wisky and Illinois out of the gym...

Go figure...

Neither of PSU or tonight are resume killers for Illinois, but man, letting two unranked teams control games on your home floor is not a good sign.
Actually sums up our season quite well. #2 Texas or #9 UCLA on neutral courts? No problem. Unranked teams at home when we’re seemingly riding high? Ass whoopin’ incoming.

Good game Borden. I said a couple of weeks ago that I hated my team. But now I’m just indifferent about them. No sense in getting mad at a team like this. Not worth it.
Same here with IU......

Lose to NW and Iowa----blow out Wisconsin....then Illinois @ Illinois.

Probably get spanked Sunday @ home vs Sparty.

Reactions: cmore79
Seems like we’re going to have one team that advances past the 2nd round again this year

Seems like we’re going to have one team that advances past the 2nd round again this year
I think PSU would be a fun team on the 8/9 line and I’d be terrified if I were a 1 seed and drew them in the round of 32.

They don’t turn it over or foul, they slow the pace wayyyy down, have an elite guard with a very unique game to prepare for, and they can make it rain from 3. That has upset written all over it in a single elimination setting.

Really hoping for them to be on the 8/9 and see them take on a Houston or something coming off months of playing cupcakes.

Iowa to the Elite 8
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT