ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

I don't think Furst starts. And not thinking Loyer adds value as a starter aligns perfectly with the IU mindset the last few years. Why would you want a guy who shot 44.4% from three on the court?

He's a very good 3pt shooter but his lack of athleticism affects the rest of his offensive game and he gets lost at times. He's also a defensive liability as an undersized 3. Not a bad starter but I can see being frustrated as a Purdue fan that he can't do more. Ofer in the championship game is a bit concerning as well.

He's a very good 3pt shooter but his lack of athleticism affects the rest of his offensive game and he gets lost at times. He's also a defensive liability as an undersized 3. Not a bad starter but I can see being frustrated as a Purdue fan that he can't do more. Ofer in the championship game is a bit concerning as well.
I mean UConn was one of a handful of teams who could make his life hell and they did. He had plenty of good games against athletic teams but UConn was clearly a cut above on defense.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I mean UConn was one of a handful of teams who could make his life hell and they did. He had plenty of good games against athletic teams but UConn was clearly a cut above on defense.
Not sure about plenty....He had 27 early vs TENN....And vs AZ. Only 20+ games he had. He struggled period in the FF, tbh....Issues with NCSU, and of course UCONN just made him obsolete. He struggled with Bama's guards as well. He's a great shooter....but not overly athletic....and struggles to get his own shot.

I'd take him yesterday, though.

My favorite players brother was on the ****ing ground more than a women’s game. Giving Davison a run for his money.

Have to believe painter is trying to figure out an alternative. Defensive liability as you say but could come off the bench when the shots are available.

I'm trying to translate this. Foster Loyer is your favorite player, and Fletcher flops almost as much as Brad, correct? 🤣
That is how I read it after three tries. BD was a whole extra level with shoves, trips and other ahole moves in his quiver.

That is how I read it after three tries. BD was a whole extra level with shoves, trips and other ahole moves in his quiver.
Reminds me of someone.

Xavier-J.jpg

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
BIG officially out of the NCAA Baseball tourney.

BIG sent their top three teams to the Regionals and none made it out. Indiana won one game against a higher seed but got trounced on the rematch. Pitching depth not there. Nebraska and Illinois suffer similar fates.

BB is better in the south, Oregon the only true northern team remaining

Not sure about plenty....He had 27 early vs TENN....And vs AZ. Only 20+ games he had. He struggled period in the FF, tbh....Issues with NCSU, and of course UCONN just made him obsolete. He struggled with Bama's guards as well. He's a great shooter....but not overly athletic....and struggles to get his own shot.

I'd take him yesterday, though.
So it’s only a good game if he scores 20+? He def needs to get stronger but he starts for most if not all B1G teams.

That’s my guy. Don’t be hatin’.
A writer describing Foster

" He isn’t fast, but he isn’t slow. He isn’t strong, but he isn’t weak. He’s listed at 6 foot, but he’s not 6 foot. With short dark hair and a clean shave, he more closely resembles a team manager than a point guard." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT