ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Man, fella's....I just cannot get over that technical. Just wow. I mea when I read his lips telling Woody---"tell them to leave the ball alone..."-----Yikes. Fukin' really? There had been no prior warning.

Just fukin' soft.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Our offense is clearly better at home and you lost to ND and NW. It’s a dumb fvcking suggestion to think you guys are that upset about not coming to Xfinity.
Two losses early in the season with multiple starters out...yes

Our non-return road games are Wisconsin, Illinois, and Penn State. His comment wasn't crazy at all.

Man, fella's....I just cannot get over that technical. Just wow. I mea when I read his lips telling Woody---"tell them to leave the ball alone..."-----Yikes. Fukin' really? There had been no prior warning.

Just fukin' soft.

Right? They should just quit right now

Just fukin' soft.

Players pass the ball to the ref 20 times a game

Just fukin' soft.

Who was it called on? I wanna see if I can find video.

I have home boarders telling me it won’t add any fuel. I disagree.
Yeah, I think we’re peaking in levels of hatred right now. Honestly I don’t post as much stuff about Michigan and engage in that shit on here because it’s goddamn everywhere now. I just feel like the hatred has brewed more and more personal.

I just think is the worst moment for the most hated Michigan player (who actively feeds into it himself) in years to come to Breslin.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Oh, well.....New Year----Same shit. Up 21----lose by 10. THis team has to be on weed. Dumb as ****.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
A video of the tech? It’s literally like any other game where a player throws the ball to a ref after a basket.
Ever seen a player pass the ball to an official after a made bucket? If so, yhen you have seen the video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT