ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL ACC TOURNEY****

It’s for your own good
curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

Reactions: tw3301
Needed those sumbitches to cover +6.5 but they shit down their legs in the last two minutes. I'm guessing Carolina fans will be glad to see Caleb Love gone.

Reactions: 829305
Team is going to be so bad next year and it will be years before they recover.

The title game run last year, as weird as this sounds, might have been the worst thing to happen to you guys

Maybe. It was fun though. It will hurt in the long run probably because it will delay the inevitable.

I don’t know, man. I appreciate the sentiment, but I still feel like there’s a lot of unknowns going into tomorrow. N.C. State and Pittsburgh are the only “notable” wins of this streak, and the latter was just an otherworldly shooting performance.

If Duke wins tomorrow, I’ll be truly excited about the trajectory of the team for the first time all season. I think Duke keeps it within 3-4 possessions all game, but Miami wins without too much sweat in all.
To be fair they're sharing the ball crazy well and playing very good defense. This team is light years ahead of where they were in January. Getting healthy and Scheyer making the switch at PG have helped, Lively coming alive finally... Now that I'm optimistic they'll lose to Miami by 20 and I'll regret the future I just put on them.

Has the Pitt fan that started this thread made an appearance?

To be fair they're sharing the ball crazy well and playing very good defense. This team is light years ahead of where they were in January. Getting healthy and Scheyer making the switch at PG have helped, Lively coming alive finally... Now that I'm optimistic they'll lose to Miami by 20 and I'll regret the future I just put on them.

Has the Pitt fan that started this thread made an appearance?

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Nah Bennett isn’t like K and ruining Joey Baker’s career

I'm pretty sure God communicated with Coach K that he didn't need to worry about wasting a year of Baker's eligibility; he obviously was told that he'd get a free Covid year anyway.

De'Andre Hunter, on the other hand, wasted a year for nothing.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT