ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL ACC TOURNEY****

Could Clemson really not get in the tournament??

And both Pitt and NC State are on the bubble?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Because they’re probably slightly better, it’s in Greensboro, and the ACC feels like they screwed Duke over the last time these two teams played.
Unless this is sarcasm, you should clean the sand out of your vagina. It is making you into a big pussy.

Feel like the over under on this game should have been set at 55.

I hate Duke vs Virginia games. I know Duke usually wins them. But man watching it is like getting repeatedly stabbed in the eye by a bbc while listening to Luke Bryan. According to a friend.

Reactions: bignish and tw3301
I hate Duke vs Virginia games. I know Duke usually wins them. But man watching it is like getting repeatedly stabbed in the eye by a bbc while listening to Luke Bryan. According to a friend.
You don't like British tv?

It's awful. It's just brutal basketball to watch. This year they aren't even good at executing on offense either. I mean, against UNC they were but against other normal teams not so much.

Well I don't think anyone can say the refs favored Duke in this game.

Was that Roach's sister or gf they showed in the crowd with the older lady (assuming his mom)? She's hot.

Reactions: TKBray
What did he do this time? He tries really hard to be funny and all he's got are 90s dad jokes.
He just always tries to side against Duke on questionable plays as if he gets paid to. Tries way too hard not to be biased that he is biased the other way. And he's not funny at all.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
At 17-8, I figured Duke would have 13-15 losses. They will have no more than 9 losses no matter what. Small victories.

Wonder what the queers on DI that wanted Scheyer fired are saying now.

ADVERTISEMENT