ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL ACC TOURNEY****

Miami is having SOOOO much trouble closing out games🤦🏾‍♂️

A win is a win!

Absolutely. I'll take it for sure.

Just a little difficult to ignore the fact that in Miami's last three games, they've held leads of 25, 9, and 17 in the second half of each. Yet, all three came down to an attempted game-winning shot at the buzzer. Late game execution has been rough. Not a great feeling heading into the ACC semifinals and into March madness

Flip connected on his first two shots, two 3-pointers. Then he rolled his ankle. Not sure if he'll be back today. Would be a huge loss.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
NC State 😯

Very dangerous. Who the hell wants to face that backcourt. They've been off since last Tuesday and it shows. They look very well rested.
The Pack can beat anybody on any given day. They can also lose to anybody on any given day. That’s what make them scary for their fans and opponent’s fans.

It genuinely just feels like I’ve been too bearish all season, so the universe needed to get my hopes up just a little bit before our first round exit.

Very similar feelings. I've had pretty low/moderate expectations all season long. And now we're playing about as well as we possibly could. A 1st Round loss would now actually hurt. A month ago, I was almost expecting it.

Very similar feelings. I've had pretty low/moderate expectations all season long. And now we're playing about as well as we possibly could. A 1st Round loss would now actually hurt. A month ago, I was almost expecting it.
Yeah, I’m trying to keep that same attitude. It’s hard when they play like this though, as much as I know they’ll never shoot like this again

Reactions: ceilo77 and TKBray
Now that Pitt won and punched their ticket.. I didn’t need no GREENSBORO CURSE. I understand that Greensboro is great for the NC schools but it’s an absolute hell hole to get to from anywhere else in the country.

Six of us are here and we all had to hit a connecting flight in either ATL/CLT. It’s a pain in the ass to get to. Now that I got here, it’s nice and I’ve had fun all day.. mainly because Pitt won. We are sticking around for the UNC game then heading out for the night.

Will give my official 1/10 rating on Greensboro tomorrow afternoon
It's literally just a 6 hour drive to there from Pittsburgh. Lmfao.

Wait til you see all the dogs in the bars and long lines to go pee due to unisex bathrooms.

Reactions: tw3301
Big bubble day for UNC. A loss and they are out for sure you would have to think but if they win they might be in with a little help. Mountain West is the one to keep an eye on with 3 teams right in the bubble mix (Boise State, Utah State, Nevada and none of them play each other today). Other big ones to watch are Rutgers-Michigan, MSU-Florida, OSU-Texas, PSU-Illinois, NC State-Clemson, and ASU-USC.
Wisconsin and Michigan are done. Every Ohio State and Iowa State win (except OSU cant win their conference) helps our strength of schedule (and hey maybe osu gets up to quad 1 for us).

Florida coming up short hurt tho.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Hilarious that Greensboro is the city that retired Boeheim. Karma.

Also, I now have 10,000 posts. If I reach 20,000 - somebody please shoot me.
Why do we have to pretend Greensboro is nice?

What’s the deal with that?

Reactions: Deepelm
Yeah, I’m trying to keep that same attitude. It’s hard when they play like this though, as much as I know they’ll never shoot like this again

REALLY wish we didn't have to see you guys tomorrow night. Feels more like that should be the final on Saturday. I'm having a really hard time seeing how Miami wins.

Why do we have to pretend Greensboro is nice?

What’s the deal with that?

ACC HQ is based there. It's part of ACC history. Not Charlotte, not Raleigh but Greensboro. With expansion that has changed and now Charlotte is where the HQ will be I think starting next year. Also Greensboro has been host to alot of NCAA games over the years, including the first 2 rounds this year.

Reactions: ceilo77
Wisconsin and Michigan are done. Every Ohio State and Iowa State win (except OSU cant win their conference) helps our strength of schedule (and hey maybe osu gets up to quad 1 for us).

Florida coming up short hurt tho.
Yep, Wisky am Michigan shit the bed. I think they're done. Rutgers may have locked up a spot with that win over Michigan though. Would be huge for one or two of these Mountain West bubble teams to lose today.

REALLY wish we didn't have to see you guys tomorrow night. Feels more like that should be the final on Saturday. I'm having a really hard time seeing how Miami wins.
You can thank the refs for gifting Virginia a win against Duke and the #1 seed. Just once I'd like Duke to have some calls go our way.

Reactions: TKBray

smile-lebron-james.gif

I don’t know, man. I appreciate the sentiment, but I still feel like there’s a lot of unknowns going into tomorrow. N.C. State and Pittsburgh are the only “notable” wins of this streak, and the latter was just an otherworldly shooting performance.

If Duke wins tomorrow, I’ll be truly excited about the trajectory of the team for the first time all season. I think Duke keeps it within 3-4 possessions all game, but Miami wins without too much sweat in all.

Reactions: TKBray
I don’t know, man. I appreciate the sentiment, but I still feel like there’s a lot of unknowns going into tomorrow. N.C. State and Pittsburgh are the only “notable” wins of this streak, and the latter was just an otherworldly shooting performance.

If Duke wins tomorrow, I’ll be truly excited about the trajectory of the team for the first time all season. I think Duke keeps it within 3-4 possessions all game, but Miami wins without too much sweat in all.
Filipkowski and Proctor are awesome. Can't wait til they leave. They make that team so much better. Lively is decent too.

Reactions: WojoRising

Crazy lol. It wouldn't surprise me if Duke wins big, honestly.

I'm curious to hear what you would say are the biggest keys to Duke's improvement? Other than playing a bunch of young guys that have improved as the season has went on. It can't be that simple lol. Proctor becoming the primary ball handler, Whitehead getting healthy, anything else in particular?

Reactions: WojoRising
Crazy lol. It wouldn't surprise me if Duke wins big, honestly.

I'm curious to hear what you would say are the biggest keys to Duke's improvement? Other than playing a bunch of young guys that have improved as the season has went on. It can't be that simple lol. Proctor becoming the primary ball handler, Whitehead getting healthy, anything else in particular?
Honestly, Lively quietly went from being the most overrated recruit I’ve ever seen to absolutely critical. He’s helped turn them into such a solid defensive team, and his newfound ability to at least be a threat to score at the rim has really changed the offense more than you could ever imagine 6-8 ppg could.

Haven’t been able to watch everything but is 21’s job from Virginia to just run into people and hope refs don’t call fouls?

ADVERTISEMENT