ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

That happens in conference play. A lot of good coaches making adjustments.

Definitely a factor, but they looked dominant against UNC, ND, even Maryland in conf play etc. They hit #1 in KenPom and the polls, then got stomped by OSU and haven't seemed to be firing on all cylinders since.

Definitely a factor, but they looked dominant against UNC, ND, even Maryland in conf play etc. They hit #1 in KenPom and the polls, then got stomped by OSU and haven't seemed to be firing on all cylinders since.
It's easy to take you out of your offense because you're so thin at guard. Winston is your only player there.

Holy titties in the Izzone

ErZ8XZ6.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
It's easy to take you out of your offense because you're so thin at guard. Winston is your only player there.

Going into the season, guard was the known weakest link. McQuaid has been pretty good lately (not really tonight) and Langford is hit or miss. Tonight he's been pretty good, 13 points and 5 assists. We need one of them to be good each game

I have said this many times but IU has to have the record for most missed shots within two feet

archie might murder Green

He has done that about five times this year when IU could hold for the final shot

Reactions: SNU0821
I’ll take that half with all of the sloppy turnovers and McBob and McSwain on the bench for 18 minutes
Hell yeah man. Actually fun to watch this team. They’re playing tough defense and moving the ball relativey well. Hoping we keep up the pressure in the second half.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Dude..........I honestly thought he was gonna throat punch him.

Archie has been more intense than usual this game. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Green doesn’t play much the second. The kid has done that way way too many times this year

Reactions: Da_Bull
Hell yeah man. Actually fun to watch this team. They’re playing tough defense and moving the ball relativey well. Hoping we keep up the pressure in the second half.

It is amazing. Honeymoon could be over at some point but just watching this team as mediocre as they are is enjoyable.

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
Archie has been more intense than usual this game. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Green doesn’t play much the second. The kid has done that way way too many times this year
I think Archie feels/sense's this team is really getting there. IMO when a coach is that invested into "A" game, he feels his team is getting to where he feels they should be.

Reactions: SNU0821
It is amazing. Honeymoon could be over at some point but just watching this team as mediocre as they are is enjoyable.

Honeymoon ended after Indiana State game. The Alford fans came out real fast. Funny to see those same folks already switching back

ADVERTISEMENT