ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

It is amazing. Honeymoon could be over at some point but just watching this team as mediocre as they are is enjoyable.
Honeymoon will be over next year. With whar Miller has done with this team, Hoosier Nation is gonn aexpect big things. As we should. Said it from Day one: Absolute terrific hire. Dude's gonna win big at IU.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
Jesus..............13 turnovers. SO sloppy early. Nebraska has 17 points off IU tunrovers.

Yet another offensive putback. If we quit committing such stupid, no-forced turnovers, we'll win. 14 tunrovers have led to 17 Nebraska turnovers.

Reactions: SNU0821
God damn it....****ing TAKE CARE OF THE BALL. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Just make the simple play. God damn we are single handily keeping NB in the game.

Okay, Archie needs to chill and get off the court, especially when IU has the ball. He literally just shoved RoJo into place on the wing. That has to be a tech.

Reactions: SNU0821
Okay, Archie needs to chill and get off the court, especially when IU has the ball. He literally just shoved RoJo into place on the wing. That has to be a tech.
Saw that. Wondered if it’s something that happens often or not. Love Archie’s intensity.

Saw that. Wondered if it’s something that happens often or not. Love Archie’s intensity.
I vaguely remember seeing it once or twice before, but no memory of the teams involved. I'm all for officials being lax on the coaching box, but there has to be a line at some point.

Neb getting favorable calls, IU being sloppy, the tip/50/50 balls Neb gets is frustrating.

Reactions: klize17
It's pretty messed up that Illinois has to end the regular season playing four games in eight days.

(But since Purdue plays them during that stretch as the third-in-five, I'm not totally heartbroken for them.)

Gotta respect Nebraska's crowd. Good atmosphere for a football school. Kinda sad comparing to place like Penn State.

Palmer getting that continuation on the and-one...

EagerEqualAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT