ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Shot 37% from the line......

If we lose, that'll be one big reason.

If I am Illinois, I'm happy as ****.

Well Illinois' usual bad half is out of the way. They've only had one game with two of them.

We are 3-11. You're one of the few teams that's actually worse than us this season. Trent is a good shooter. Not sure what you're talking about here.
Talking about the late, three straight three's you guys hit.

Johnson's a good shooter. Entered the year as a 40% career 3-pt shooter. All in his head. McRoberts just doesn't shoot enough. Actually a good shooter.

Eventually we were due. Have good shooters who simply haven't shot the ball well.

Yep that next possession was IU so bad call on refs part it seems
Yeah...I don't see how you get possession out of that. Maybe they saw someothing we didn't. After all, they do have different angles that we don't see.

Don't know.

So frustrating that we are not up 15-16 points. Should be. Mt goodness. How do you shoot 37% from the line?

Lol yeah was thinking the same . Haven’t seen them shoot like this all year myself
Shot it very well vs UL in the 1st half; 5-11. Then missed our next 14.

Shot it decent vs Notre Dame(8-20).

IU has capable shooters in Johnson, Hartman and even McRoberts(just doesn't shoot enough). Just been a bad year shooting wise. But this is how we will go. We will have games where the shots are going in. Then have 3-4 games where we cannot throw it in the ocean.

Lets see how the 2nd half rolls.

Indiana thugs are paying the refs. Listened to it on the radio Morgan ddt'd 4 Illinois players from the third row, and no call was made. Thugs. Refs. Iowa. HYPOCRITES.
How'd volleyball go ?:D

Frustrating. When you hasve an opportunity to stretch a lead out---you have to. Had multiple chances to push this lead to 14, 15 points. All we had to do was make some free throws, and a lay-up or two.

I love that Archie holds Newkirk accountable...Pulls his ass out right away

I bet you cried and weeped to your room during the 1st half of the 2002 Duke game
Nope. Not at all. That was a good team that fought their asses off. And they could score. This team cannot.

If we cxould hit a god damn free throw. Be up 20.

Illinois is bad. Our inability to hit FT's is the only reason this game is close.

Frustrating.

If Leron Black were 3in taller, he'd be a pro. Just too much of a tweener, but that fade away is unstoppable and consistent.

Archie was waiting for that under 12 but after the Frazier layup you need a timeout

Morgan has to be in the game Arch...yeah Newkirk alley oop pass there great idea

LOL @ Illinois. Throw their head back and arms up on any contact.

ADVERTISEMENT