ADVERTISEMENT

No Clown Team this Week....so far.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
tumblr_mmoky7hOOB1qd52doo2_250.gifv

I see a helluva lot of potential in the Cats. Camron may be another MKG. Dude gets after it on defense. Jackson. Clarke are beasts going to the basket. We gotta a ways to go to hit our potential, but damn are they talented and long.

Nope, not at all. We beat a horrible Evansville team last night, I believe they lost 20 games last year but beat Kentucky.

Is that how this banter is played?

i was just wondering why you were taking a shot at Morehead
they lost to a very very talented UK team

not one UK fan took a shot at Evansville for losing to UL

USC escaped against Cal Baptist. They were down 5 with under 2 minutes to go. Crazy considering all the size and athleticism they have

We played Cal Baptist last year.

I was impressed with that program.

They could start to challenge New Mexico State in the WAC

They finished 2nd last year and have a pretty veteran team this year. They are probably the team that’s gonna give NMSU the most problems in that conference

KU’s defense qualifies. I don’t know if a Self team has ever allowed a team to shoot 65%.

Gonzaga is pretty damn good.

Yea Suggs and timme and esp kispert looked really good.

Kansas played well in spurts and made a run around 70-70 or so but zags took over from there. They have shot makers for sure, hanging 102 against KU game 1 was pretty impressive. And KU is long as fk and likely to be a good defensive team. Zags just ridiculous on O. I think they might go undefeated until the tourney even with a pretty tough OOC.

USC escaped against Cal Baptist. They were down 5 with under 2 minutes to go. Crazy considering all the size and athleticism they have
Not to mention Cal. Baptist is only in their 2nd season of D1 basketball

Reactions: duckboy33
Horn has ties to that area
He recruited Jaxson Hayes . Believe Horn is originally from Kentucky

Brannen left him a solid program. Could see Horn ending up with another good job
Yeah, he's from western Kentucky and played for WKU in the 90s. Carson Williams used to play for NKU and transferred to WKU, he was pretty dominant in their win over Memphis today.

ADVERTISEMENT