ADVERTISEMENT

No Clown Team this Week....so far.

They Probably think 90% of the population of Kansas are Kansas fans like it is in Kentucky. I would say there are wayyyyy more uk fans spread throughout the state than in Lexington.

I honestly didn’t know Lawrence was near Kansas City but I don’t pride myself on my knowledge of geography.

I live in Lawrence and used to commute to KC every day. The edge of Lawrence is 25-30 miles from the KC metro.

People love to clown the WCC but they are about to have wins over Kansas, Virginia and UCLA in the last 2 days.
I think it says more about the over-ratedness of UVA and UCLA than it does the quality of SF or Pepperdine. To 3OT we go, even though the zebras tried hard to give that one to UCLA.

Reactions: duckboy33
cole_aldrich-rg05.jpg
He’s from Minnesota

When did I say anything that would contradict that, you porch-pissing moron?
we have a lot of good KU fans on this board
i guess every fanbase has a turd in the punch bowl like you

so far you have proven yourself to be ignorant/uneducated

it is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
you should have just shut up a long time ago

we have a lot of good KU fans on this board
i guess every fanbase has a turd in the punch bowl like you

so far you have proven yourself to be ignorant/uneducated

it is better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt
you should have just shut up a long time ago

In the case of your fanbase, there's some punch in the turd bowl.

Thanks for the lesson. After all, we all know that Kentuckians are world leaders in culture and education.

In the case of your fanbase, there's some punch in the turd bowl.

Thanks for the lesson. After all, we all know that Kentuckians are world leaders in culture and education.

unlike you i have lived in both Kansas and Kentucky
your posts are based off of pure ignorance and i will add very juvenile

unlike you i have lived in both Kansas and Kentucky
your posts are based off of pure ignorance and i will add very juvenile

Ever been to a message board before? That's sort of a trademark.

Ever talk to any members of your fanbase before? Your average fan is a 50 year old who posts "we're #1" all day and throws tantrums like a 12 year old every time someone makes a crack about his team.

Ever talk to any members of your fanbase before? Your average fan is a 50 year old who posts "we're #1" all day and throws tantrums like a 12 year old every time someone makes a crack about his team.
I'm 45 thank you.

Reactions: ExitFlagger

so because you post on a message board you are supposed to act like a ignorant juvenile

kid we have a good board here, we all argue, but we get along
think of this board as the barbershop in "Coming to America"

keep your home board trash on your home board

Reactions: RockChalkRally
so because you post on a message board you are supposed to act like a ignorant juvenile

kid we have a good board here, we all argue, but we get along
think of this board as the barbershop in "Coming to America"

keep your home board trash on your home board

You realize that it started with a UK fan taking a random shot at KU....right? Which isn't uncommon with that guy. He brings home board trash over here quite often.

Difference is, I don't cry about it. I just jab back. The other difference is, our homeboard doesn't relentlessly bash your team. I know it's probably tough to imagine if Rupp Rafters is your standard for homeboards.

Start policing your own if it triggers you so much.

Last edited:
You realize that it started with a UK fan taking a random shot at KU....right? Which isn't uncommon with that guy. He brings home board trash over here quite often.

Difference is, I don't cry about it. I just jab back. The other difference is, our homeboard doesn't relentlessly bash your team as yours does. I know it's probably tough to imagine if Rupp Rafters is your standard for homeboards.

Start policing your own if it triggers you so much.

that little shot he took is nowhere near the garbage you have posted
there is a difference in taking a shot at rivals and acting like a complete moron

you have acted like a complete moron

that little shot he took is nowhere near the garbage you have posted
there is a difference in taking a shot at rivals and acting like a complete moron

you have acted like a complete moron

Funny...this is what everyone says about your entire fanbase. Ever noticed?

Everyone can take a joke but you clowns.

I’ve been through Kansas a few times. And it’s a flat shitehole of nothingness. Not even worth talking about.
While I appreciate your coming in here and joining forces in this trying time, you understand I am contractually obligated to still toss at least one salty barb your way due to your Louisville allegiance before we go any further? Otherwise this would just be awkward.

I drove allllll the way through Kansas, from east to west on I-70 during my move to Vegas. Literally thought I would die from boredom. 420 miles of flat straightness.

I haven't denied that much of the state is boring and flat. I almost never travel west of Lawrence. And almost everything is west of Lawrence.

While I appreciate your coming in here and joining forces in this trying time, you understand I am contractually obligated to still toss at least one salty barb your way due to your Louisville allegiance before we go any further? Otherwise this would just be awkward.
I’m just here to shit on the state of Kansas, because it’s boring and has the landscape of what purgatory probably looks like, except less exciting.

Nate Robinson should go into hiding. That was literally embarrassing.

Nate Robinson should go into hiding. That was literally embarrassing.

Been hearing he isn't a Real One.

Don't know.
This was like him trying to play football. His head is way too big. Doesn't understand that it would be like a NFL player saying they can ball and trying to show up after shooting the ball around for a few weeks

Reactions: UL_1986
Been hearing he isn't a Real One.

Don't know.
This was like him trying to play football. His head is way too big. Doesn't understand that it would be like a NFL player saying they can ball and trying to show up after shooting the ball around for a few weeks
I rewatched the clips a few times, and dude clearly didn’t train hard enough, or just doesn’t know how to fight.

I drove allllll the way through Kansas, from east to west on I-70 during my move to Vegas. Literally thought I would die from boredom. 420 miles of flat straightness.

Hey damnit, we have tarantulas out in western Kansas. Not saying they are the Goliath Birdeating spiders or the Cobalt Blue tarantulas, but they're tarantulas. We are well under our quota of F5 tornadoes this year though. I suppose it's been a good run of bad luck for Kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT