ADVERTISEMENT

Damn. UNC acting like they just won the natty beating the #7 team. Cocks beat top 5 teams every week. 🤷‍♂️

You were watching though and UNC fans didn't even know you cats had a game today.

You were watching though and UNC fans didn't even know you cats had a game today.
Just got home from daddy daughter dance and wanted to see who won. My goodness, the UNC boys were HYPE. Good for them. Just a little surprised since everyone said the rivalry is dead

Just got home from daddy daughter dance and wanted to see who won. My goodness, the UNC boys were HYPE. Good for them. Just a little surprised since everyone said the rivalry is dead

Just glad you got to enjoy a good game.

You did poorly in reading comprehension in 3rd grade didn’t you my friend? I saw the last minute and it was terrible. Fouls, turnovers, fouls, sloppy, etc….u wanna watch a good game turn it to Kentucky Tennessee brother

You watched it. It's ok. I watched a South Carolina game a few weeks ago.

I am watching UT/UK though.

Are you a T-shirt sidewalk fan or did you pay money to get a piece of paper from there?

Classic response from someone who's team hasn't done anything in their lifetime. A fan is a fan. Show me in the reguations where you had to be an alumni of the school you root for.

ADVERTISEMENT