ADVERTISEMENT

Most P!ssed-Off Fanbase This Week?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Who you got?

UK might seem like the obvious answer, but there were a lot of dashed hopes this week, and possibly a peek at what’s to come for several programs.

Last edited:
Pitt will be pissed when they don't make the tournament after a great showing in the ACC Tourney - and playing really well the last 6 weeks of the season. I hope they do make it, because they're good enough to win 2 games. Not sure their resume stacks up against the others.

There are a lot of pissed off KU fans right now, but not me. Not much you can do when a team lacking depth loses two All Americans. I’m just glad they’re going to play in the dance. Didn’t expect that a week ago.

We're good. Yeah the loss in the SEC tourney stings of course but the dance is almost here. We have to flush that loss and get into survive and advance mode.

Reactions: TheRaynestorm
Who you got?

UK might seem like the obvious answer,.
That is because it is the obvious answer. No fan base claims they only care about March and then freaks out or we are world beaters in December or any month like UK fans.

"We've turned the corner and won't lose again 5 mins later, Fire Cow!!!!

I’m hoping it’s NC State after tonight.

But I’ll go with Kentucky, and rightfully so IMO. They have 6+ guys who will play in the NBA and have 9 losses. I didn’t see much of their game yesterday, but the little bit I did see demonstrated an impressive lack of defense.

Who you got?

UK might seem like the obvious answer, but there were a lot of dashed hopes this week, and possibly a peek at what’s to come for several programs.
It's always UK, but that just shows how much passion ya'll have for the game and your squad. I don't think anyone was as mad as me after Vandy, Wake, or Bama (1) though, but that's a me thing moreso than the entire fanbase.

That is because it is the obvious answer. No fan base claims they only care about March and then freaks out or we are world beaters in December or any month like UK fans.

"We've turned the corner and won't lose again 5 mins later, Fire Cow!!!!

They’re coached by a cow? That explains a lot…

Has to be Tennessee after they shit away a number 1 seed. Been told by many UT fans for the 5th year in a row that this is Ricky Barnes best team ever at UT. To shit away a number one seed by losing at home on senior day to you hated rival while you have your best team ever and SEC player of the year as well as the SEC defensive player of the year has to suck. Then throw in the fact that they came to the SEC tourney and got embarrassed like they did has to humiliating.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I'm not sure it's Ky fans right now. It should be, but this is the typical Cal Coaster we have been on for years now. Get hyped, disappoint, hype again, lose first round in SECT, lose first round NCAA.

Again, UK fans should be the most upset, you know "gold standard" and all. But I think we are starting to expect it by now.

Has to be Tennessee after they shit away a number 1 seed. Been told by many UT fans for the 5th year in a row that this is Ricky Barnes best team ever at UT. To shit away a number one seed by losing at home on senior day to you hated rival while you have your best team ever and SEC player of the year as well as the SEC defensive player of the year has to suck. Then throw in the fact that they came to the SEC tourney and got embarrassed like they did has to humiliating.
All that venom, yeah you're upset. I suppose all you can do is FIRE COW!!!!🤣

I'm not sure it's Ky fans right now. It should be, but this is the typical Cal Coaster we have been on for years now. Get hyped, disappoint, hype again, lose first round in SECT, lose first round NCAA.

Again, UK fans should be the most upset, you know "gold standard" and all. But I think we are starting to expect it by now.
That gold of yesteryear has turned into an Iron Pyrite standard. But, you're right, y'all still try to hold onto the past.

Duke is the answer here. They looked disinterested and scared on Thursday like they didn’t want to be there.

Their season will end next week luckily so they’ll put fans like myself out of our misery.

I don't know about all week but right now atm it's gotta be the Lurchites.

Duke is the answer here. They looked disinterested and scared on Thursday like they didn’t want to be there.

Their season will end next week luckily so they’ll put fans like myself out of our misery.
Incorrect, most of us checked out awhile ago.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Pitt will be pissed when they don't make the tournament after a great showing in the ACC Tourney - and playing really well the last 6 weeks of the season. I hope they do make it, because they're good enough to win 2 games. Not sure their resume stacks up against the others.

From that list:

Virginia
Pittsburgh
New Mexico
Indiana State
Seton Hall

NIT-bound:
Oklahoma
St. John's
Providence
Texas A&M*

I think if A&M wins today, they jump Indiana State.

All that venom, yeah you're upset. I suppose all you can do is FIRE COW!!!!🤣
See what I mean? Della doesn’t have me on ignore like she claims because she can’t stand to think she might miss what I might say. Just dingle that worm in from of her face and that mouth will open everytime!!!!😂

Last edited:
Who you got?

Kentucky.

UK now has 9 losses. Within a week they will have 10. Yet Kentucky pays Cal $9,000,000 for that, exactly $900,000 a loss. GEEZE

I think it's this guy:

GJPm9BYXgAA-iBT

I IMMEDIATELY made a screenshot of that Hall of Fame rant. Y’all can be assured that you WILL see this again!
What makes this more shocking is some of the UK scholars that approved this message. Noted on the list of who's who are no other than The honorable: Dirt sammich and his esteemed associate trent monster. The crisis at UK has soared to the highest levels!

Reactions: GhostVol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT