ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reese/Clark thing is now a bigger story on Twitter than the game itself. And it really seems to fall along racial lines. White folks are seemingly leaning heavily towards it being a classless display by Reese, and black folks are seemingly heavily of the opinion it was fair response to Clark‘s gestures throughout the tournament.

Last edited:
The Reese/Clark thing is now a bigger story on Twitter than the game itself. And it really seems to fall along racial lines. White folks are seemingly leaning heavily towards it being a classless display by Reese, and black folks are seemingly heavily of the opinion it was fair response to Clark‘s gestures throughout the tournament.
Has not one thing to do with race. Unless you really need it to be.

Race was thrown in the final four by the South Carolina coach. Our coach said it would be a bar fight and she stretched it into our coach calling them guerrillas.

So then LSU starts talking trash before the game, saying they are going to make us pay for how we played against South Carolina. Wtf??

Aren't they conference rivals? Man, the SEC really sticks together. You talk about strange

Kinda like the OJ Simpson trial.

Can't recall the last time I saw a male player run into the face of an opposing player and taunt them mercilessly for a prolonged period of time without any physical consequences.

She is a sack of trash, then tried to make it about race once she got called out. How convenient

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Can't recall the last time I saw a male player run into the face of an opposing player and taunt them mercilessly for a prolonged period of time without any physical consequences.
Happens every Saturday and Sunday during football season. It's hilarious at the people outing themselves to never having played a sport above a 5th grade level. Trash talking opponents happens all the time. ALL. THE. TIME.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Happens every Saturday and Sunday during football season. It's hilarious at the people outing themselves to never having played a sport above a 5th grade level. Trash talking opponents happens all the time. ALL. THE. TIME.

Then why bring race into it? It was above and beyond and she knew it. Hence the back tracking with race.

• Love
Then why bring race into it? It was above and beyond and she knew it. Hence the back tracking with race.
idgaf about the race part. But there was definitely a double standard, the Iowa he-she did the same thing a couple games earlier. All I know is that Keith "The Cuck" Olbermann is on your side of aisle about this, and that's not somebody I want to be on the same side with.

idgaf about the race part. But there was definitely a double standard, the Iowa he-she did the same thing a couple games earlier. All I know is that Keith "The Cuck" Olbermann is on your side of aisle about this, and that's not somebody I want to be on the same side with.

You didn't watch the game. Take a seat Pete.

She did it at the FT line, I was fine with it. But when Clark fouled out and Reese followed her to the bench and doing it was dirt bag shit.

She is just jealous of Clark and thinks she gets all the attention because she is white.

Clark gets attention because she is great and can shoot from half court. The attention she gets is deserved.

Women's ratings are up 40% because of her

You didn't watch the game. Take a seat Pete.

She did it at the FT line, I was fine with it. But when Clark fouled out and Reese followed her to the bench and doing it was dirt bag shit.

She is just jealous of Clark and thinks she gets all the attention because she is white.

Clark gets attention because she is great and can shoot from half court. The attention she gets is deserved.

Women's ratings are up 40% because of her
How many times did you drop the n word last night while crying yourself to sleep? RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh

God, I hope Julian comes back and does right in McCaffrey's face.

How many times did you drop the n word last night while crying yourself to sleep? RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh RollLaugh

God, I hope Julian comes back and does right in McCaffrey's face.

You coming in with your hot takes when you didn't watch the game is rich, lol. Fvcking loser.

You read a headline and want to join the fray, lol

Take a lap

And nobody cares about some hot takes from a dirt ball who lives in Baltimore, haha

Baltimore, blahahaha
beerfest-we-are-laughing-at-you.gif

You are getting your ass kicked because of your hot takes and try to go bandwagon. Lol

Pull up your pants bro. I finished already, lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

• Haha
Race was thrown in the final four by the South Carolina coach. Our coach said it would be a bar fight and she stretched it into our coach calling them guerrillas.

So then LSU starts talking trash before the game, saying they are going to make us pay for how we played against South Carolina. Wtf??

Aren't they conference rivals? Man, the SEC really sticks together. You talk about strange
Seems some folks stuck together whether right or wrong.

Here you go loser. Just a small example. I personally like the Jaire Alexander and Cam, doing it right in their opponents face.

Following someone around the court just to taunt is much different. She even did so as the buzzer sounded, and Clark was walking to her bench.

It was a classless, bitch move---and not surprised with her coach being Kim Mulkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT