ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not great for the game at all....FOllowing a player around the court for 20seconds, taunting her, is not good for the game. And then to continue to do so after the game was over.

Nothing about that is good for the game.
I understand that, and her actions were way out of bounds...but having the two villians in the game brought the numbers way up which is good for the game.

Simple TBH...

Clark didn't single out a player to taunt...Just made the gesture. She didn't chase someone around, get in their face..

Reese did.

There is a HUGE difference here folks.

And I'll say it---If this were the other way around, well...............

Just think if Clark had said, "I do this for girls who look like me"..................

They would still be camped outside the Iowa president's house right now demanding Bluder and Clark be released to the people to be "brought to justice".

Just think if Clark had said, "I do this for girls who look like me"..................

They would still be camped outside the Iowa president's house right now demanding Bluder and Clark be released to the people to be "brought to justice".
Was there ever a reaon given as to why LSU was not on the floor for the anthem?

Supposedly the story is there was a SID guy designated to go tell LSU that they were suppose to take the floor, but failed to do so.

That's the excuse being made over the more obvious angle that LSU chose to ignore the national anthem.
Hmmmmm......Maybe its changed since I worked college, and different from HS.

BUT......In my experiences, most teams are told what is going on----and have running clocks in their locker rooms, so they can be aware of the time. Same in HS.

Goes something like this..

1. We are gonna in the locker room at 7 minutes.

2. Will run game clock all the way down, with warning horns at the 3,2 and 1 minute marks.

3. Anthem

4. Line-ups.

Thats normal for HS.

College a tad different...But pretty much the same. All locker rooms, including that for the officials, has running clocks in them. There is an SID on hand to let us know how much time left.

BUT we are made aware of how pregame festivities are gonna go down WHEN WE ARRIVE, and are given an itinerary sheet.

So I don't by that shit...

Simple TBH...

Clark didn't single out a player to taunt...Just made the gesture. She didn't chase someone around, get in their face..

Reese did.

There is a HUGE difference here folks.

Who said there was not a difference in the two player's actions that night??? Not sure i have heard anyone say they were the same.

Last edited:
You want a link to disprove an assumption you made on the internet?

Now that's just laziness......
Wow, reading comprehension is clearly not a strength of yours.

I asked for a link to anyone equating the two players’ actions in the final game, but absolutely…please do find one where I did anything close to that.

I’ll wait

Wow, reading comprehension is clearly not a strength of yours.

I asked for a link to anyone equating the two players’ actions in the final game, but absolutely…please do find one where I did anything close to that.

I’ll wait
Actually, no that'd be your reading comprehension issue.......it's not my fault you're not smart enough to figure out what I was saying. :cool:

(or what happened for that matter)

You really that stupid or is it just an act?
The context is this board and me in particular. The poo throwing monkey clearly implies that I called the actions of the two players (in the last game) as the same. I did not and I am waiting for his link to demonstrate that I did.

Hope this helps.

The context is this board and me in particular. The poo throwing monkey clearly implies that I called the actions of the two players (in the last game) as the same. I did not and I am waiting for his link to demonstrate that I did.

Hope this helps.
Lulz....like I said, that was your reading comprehension failure.

Hope that and the link provided above helps you since you can't seem to let it go. ;)

P.S. Iowa > your team
milfminji-monkey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT