ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text.gif
Nope. Just a bunch of people that can distinguish between two different scenarios.

Here you go loser. Just a small example. I personally like the Jaire Alexander and Cam, doing it right in their opponents face.

So if I follow you around throughout your day giving you the middle finger all the while celebrating the fact that Iowa > Maryland, you wouldn't find that classless in any way, shape, or form?

Duly noted.....

So if I follow you around throughout your day giving you the middle finger all the while celebrating the fact that Iowa > Maryland, you wouldn't find that classless in any way, shape, or form?

Duly noted.....
I know you guys aren't good at anything anymore now that Penn State has cucked you out of wrestling, but this hilarious.

I know you guys aren't good at anything anymore now that Penn State has cucked you out of wrestling, but this hilarious.
Well if the measure of good is whether or not you win a national championship in a given sport, then I guess that just puts us on your level.............but really though Iowa > your team.

Btw, did you shamefully denounce your Maryland fandom and become a Purdue fan?

I never followed the B10 thread enough this season to catch that news......

At any rate, Iowa > Purdue/Maryland in all sports. And I mean that with the utmost respect. :D

The Cena thing I could live with but her actions all the way around in the pregame, game, and post game is a body of work.

She is a trash bag
Reese is the kind of b**** that would yank an opposing player, from behind by her hair, to the ground......and then turn to the cameras and smile and do one of these poses and say, "don't forget to like and subscribe to my Insta"

216504814.jpg

And there are people out there who will still simp/love her for it........

Reactions: hawkit3113
E151-AA26-760-F-4503-94-BC-4-DBF6956-EA51.jpg

Turnaround is fair play.

No dog in the fight, but can’t really feel too badly for someone getting taunted the same way that they recently taunted.
It wasn't turnabout. Clark did it for half a second, in the middle of a game, to a friend and former teammate who is well known to have been running her mouth nonstop all game. I have NEVER seen CC get in an opponents face after a game or be anything but gracious when it's over, win or lose and she has lost her fair share before.

And Reese did the same sh!t to a lot of people when she was at Maryland and Brenda Freese ran her off for it. Don't be surprised if Reese is somewhere else next year.

Last edited:
It wasn't turnabout. Clark did it for half a second, in the middle of a game, to a friend and former teammate who is well known to have been running her mouth nonstop all game. I have NEVER seen CC get in an opponents face after a game or be anything but gracious when it's over, win or lose and she has lost her fair share before.

And Reese did the same sh!t to a lot of people when she was at Maryland and Brenda Freese ran her off for it. Don't be surprised if Reese is somewhere else next year.
Reese won't be anywhere next year----Mulkey is as big of a piece of shit as Reese is. She defended her for her actions.

Nope. Just a bunch of people that can distinguish between two different scenarios.
Exactly this....What Clark did and what Reese did are not even close to the same thing. Reese followed Clark around for the final 20 seconds....taunting. Then did so when the buzzer sounded, walking backwards to her becnh, still taunting her. It was beyond classless.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
For all of the sobbing and yabutt finger pointing going on here,,,here is the bottom line'

The women's game had two villains that were also damned good players.

They are both unlikable assholes and it was GREAT for the women's game.

For all of the sobbing and yabutt finger pointing going on here,,,here is the bottom line'

The women's game had two villains that were also damned good players.

They are both unlikable assholes and it was GREAT for the women's game.
Clark was no villain. She was responsible for the 9.9 viewers, not some obscure LSU player.

Neither. i am just objective.
So you want to appear to be a troll, since you don't understand the difference between objectivity and subjectivity. Gotcha..... ;)

You will be given a rank of Private 3rd Class Troll in the Troll Army. Your assignment will be to mop the floors of Assembly Hall with the tears of Hoosiers fans gathered from this past postseason.

too-many-tears-crying.gif

So you want to appear to be a troll, since you don't understand the difference between objectivity and subjectivity. Gotcha..... ;)

You will be given a rank of Private 3rd Class Troll in the Troll Army. Your assignment will be to mop the floors of Assembly Hall with the tears of Hoosiers fans gathered from this past postseason.

too-many-tears-crying.gif
You seem bitter

She has been an unlikable player all year. They were both villans and it was great for the game.
Not great for the game at all....FOllowing a player around the court for 20seconds, taunting her, is not good for the game. And then to continue to do so after the game was over.

Nothing about that is good for the game.

Btw, if anyone thinks Iowa's going away after Caitlin Clark leaves......let me re-introduce you to Maddyn Greenway.

She led her team to a second consecutive state title in Minnesota and just eclipsed 2,000 pts in her varsity career..........................................as a freshman in HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT