ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just a ref deciding they want To be a part of the game. Just have to consider the circumstances there
Yep....
Heard them say Iowa had received a warnng for delay of game, and that is why tech was called. I could get that IF the ball were live. It was not. Just a piss poor excuse for a horrendous technical

Pretty weak officiating but Caitlin a park can’t do everything for Iowa. Unfortunately one great player can’t beat a great team alone
She literally did just that on Friday: 41 vs South Carolina. LSU just made shots---shots they normally do not make. 10-12 from three in the 1st half from a team shooting 32%? LMAO....

Mulkey literally made physical contact with a ref. She earned a tech far more than Clark did
Tech on Clark possibly the worst I have seen...

Reasoning I heard was---Delay of game warning had been issued...Ok? Ball was dead.

It was bad....really, really bad. Huge impact on the game.

Its why women suck as officials---to fuking emotional... 😁

Was rooting for Iowa - Hey now - some fans may have acted terrible , can’t remember any over cocky maryland athletes during games
Reese's actions the last 15 seconds, and even after the buzzer is about as classless as it gets. Its 100% the reason there are fights---even after games. Kudo's to Clark for not responding.

I hope someone ask Mulkey about it. But doubt they will. Had the shoe been on the other foot though? Well..................

Reese's actions the last 15 seconds, and even after the buzzer is about as classless as it gets. Its 100% the reason there are fights---even after games. Kudo's to Clark for not responding.

I hope someone ask Mulkey about it. But doubt they will. Had the shoe been on the other foot though? Well..................
E151-AA26-760-F-4503-94-BC-4-DBF6956-EA51.jpg

Turnaround is fair play.

No dog in the fight, but can’t really feel too badly for someone getting taunted the same way that they recently taunted.

This has got to suck for Iowa fans. You thought beating SCAR and you were the champs. I kinda thought that too. Well, know that you beat the best team in WCBB.

E151-AA26-760-F-4503-94-BC-4-DBF6956-EA51.jpg

Turnaround is fair play.

No dog in the fight, but can’t really feel too badly for someone getting taunted the same way that they recently taunted.
Watch the video.....Reese pratically follows her around the floor---getting in her face, for the final 15 seocnds, and after the buzzer. The two situations aren't even remotely close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT