ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Feb 25, 2008
Your closet, most likely......
Notre Dame, South Carolina, and Iowa all punched their tickets to the Sweet 16.

Virginia Tech is on their way, while 2 seed Maryland is getting tested at home by 7 seed Arizona.

There's also already been several notable upsets, which has left just THREE perfect brackets remaining on ESPN's bracket challenge, and NONE left in the CBS challenge.

who-cares-elaine-stritch.gif

Virginia Tech is on their way, while 2 seed Maryland is getting tested at home by 7 seed Arizona.

There's also already been several notable upsets, which has left just THREE perfect brackets remaining on ESPN's bracket challenge, and NONE left in the CBS challenge.
This thread doesn't matter. SCAR is winning it all and that is that.

I can't believe you got 17 responses on this shyt.

Slim, I'm unlike most posters here, I call it like it is. Dawn is the best in the business now. The Vols like SCAR'S big sister should shove y'all down and take your candy.
I admire the spunk but Pat is dead.

Yeah, but she can have to the keys to the castle that Pat built.
Yeah but she won't. She is the queen of this state and has it's male inhabitants wondering what if? What if she coached our men? She is that revered. The thing about Dawn is she has talked the talk but walked it herself. She is as decorated as they come in women's athletics and recruits love that about her. She is mother hen and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT