ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
are-you-really-calvin-rodney.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Indeed. Simply provide the links...hell, just one link... that demonstrates the claim you made about me.
Which claim did I make?

Because there was a claim I made....and one you thought I made. Then I proceeded to turn your weak sauce grade school "reading comprehension" insult back on you, and you seemed to get upset about that and began this tantrum you're still throwing as of April 27th.............. ;)

Keep waiting. I like reacting to triggered posts.

Haley Van Lith to LSU

Wow 😯

If we get a final four that includes LSU, UConn with a healthy Paige and Azzi, and Iowa, it wouldn't even matter who the 4th team is(SCar, ND, Stanford, Indiana, etc) the ratings will be huge again.

Haley Van Lith to LSU

Wow 😯

If we get a final four that includes LSU, UConn with a healthy Paige and Azzi, and Iowa, it wouldn't even matter who the 4th team is(SCar, ND, Stanford, Indiana, etc) the ratings will be huge again.
Crazy b**** Mulkey knows she needed a playmaker to replace the few players she was losing.

Bunch of horse sh**.

Reactions: TKBray
Which claim did I make?

Because there was a claim I made....and one you thought I made. Then I proceeded to turn your weak sauce grade school "reading comprehension" insult back on you, and you seemed to get upset about that and began this tantrum you're still throwing as of April 27th.............. ;)

Keep waiting. I like reacting to triggered posts.
Actually, both you and borden made the same claim about me equating the two villians,, would accept a link from either.

Waiting...

Last edited:
I assure you I am. Run. dodge, change the subject all you wish.

Right here........waiting
See, that's where you failed. All this time spent waiting..............and you could've looked it up for yourself in the meantime. LOL

Sorry, it's a habit of mine. I like to lead people so that they either figure things out for themselves..........or give up, whether out of boredom or frustration, and seek out the thing they're looking for anyway.

You're approaching neither case..............so I can't, in good conscience, just give you the thing you're looking for. ;)

See, that's where you failed. All this time spent waiting..............and you could've looked it up for yourself in the meantime. LOL

Sorry, it's a habit of mine. I like to lead people so that they either figure things out for themselves..........or give up, whether out of boredom or frustration, and seek out the thing they're looking for anyway.

You're approaching neither case..............so I can't, in good conscience, just give you the thing you're looking for. ;)
You see Sporto...I have already "looked it up" and you cannot (in any "conscience") provide "the thing I'm looking for"...because it doesn't exist. And yet you hang onto this myth you created.

Duck, Dodge, Deflect...a rookie's game Sporto.

Waiting.

You see Sporto...I have already "looked it up" and you cannot (in any "conscience") provide "the thing I'm looking for"...because it doesn't exist. And yet you hang onto this myth you created.

Duck, Dodge, Deflect...a rookie's game Sporto.

Waiting.
Btw, let's go ahead and put an end to this shall we. At least this will be the end for me. You can keep replying to me and crying after the fact as much as you want, but that's what sore losers do, now don't they...... ;)

A. You still seem bitter.

B. All this effort because Caitlin Clark triggers you..........that's hilarious. Always will be. I look forward to the next season's worth of bitterness from you. ;)

C. You said like a full and lazy potato: "so interested to see who said the two were the same."

You also said that you already "looked it up", which if that's the case, then you either didn't learn from your prior laziness, or you just saw what you wanted to see (or you're trying to troll, which has been my assessment all along because I WANT to give you the benefit of the doubt here........yes, me calling you a troll would not be an insult to your intelligence here.......any other option would be.......and you seem damned determined to convince us you're not trolling...................................

Just sayin. :()

With that said.....D.

Multiple sources from the mainstream media were rather quick in fact to try and paint the narrative that what Reese did to Clark was the same as what she did in the Louisville game. Fox Sports, ESPN, mainstream sports podcasts, independent pods etc...............that was one part of the whole damn fuss in the first place.

And you proceeded to tell us you didn't actually see any of that without telling us you didn't actually see any of that.

Well done! :D

P.S. In some sense of fairness, I'll mention that some of these "journalists" attempted to walk back the idea of what the two did was the same in the following days, but the narrative of what happened never really changed.

That should answer any questions you have. If you think it doesn't.......keep re-reading this post until it does. :)

Now for the last time, thanks for playing, kindly take your deflated ball and

jeremy-piven-gtfo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Btw, let's go ahead and put an end to this shall we. At least this will be the end for me. You can keep replying to me and crying after the fact as much as you want, but that's what sore losers do, now don't they...... ;)

A. You still seem bitter.

B. All this effort because Caitlin Clark triggers you..........that's hilarious. Always will be. I look forward to the next season's worth of bitterness from you. ;)

C. You said like a full and lazy potato: "so interested to see who said the two were the same."

You also said that you already "looked it up", which if that's the case, then you either didn't learn from your prior laziness, or you just saw what you wanted to see (or you're trying to troll, which has been my assessment all along because I WANT to give you the benefit of the doubt here........yes, me calling you a troll would not be an insult to your intelligence here.......any other option would be.......and you seem damned determined to convince us you're not trolling...................................

Just sayin. :()

With that said.....D.

Multiple sources from the mainstream media were rather quick in fact to try and paint the narrative that what Reese did to Clark was the same as what she did in the Louisville game. Fox Sports, ESPN, mainstream sports podcasts, independent pods etc...............that was one part of the whole damn fuss in the first place.

And you proceeded to tell us you didn't actually see any of that without telling us you didn't actually see any of that.

Well done! :D

P.S. In some sense of fairness, I'll mention that some of these "journalists" attempted to walk back the idea of what the two did was the same in the following days, but the narrative of what happened never really changed.

That should answer any questions you have. If you think it doesn't.......keep re-reading this post until it does. :)

Now for the last time, thanks for playing, kindly take your deflated ball and

jeremy-piven-gtfo.gif
Lots of words and poorly constructed sentences but no backup to your claims

So

Still waiting

It would be even more pathetic than it already is what your favorite school, sorry, your fans/donors/people connected to NIL, are doing to desperately try to preserve their status as champions with the biggest bitch in college sports at the helm, if I didn't already know how it's going to play out next season.................

I was just hoping things wouldn't have come to this for you guys, but alas......greed is gold in 2023, and at a gasoline-fueled excelerating rate for women college athletes.

Consequences........ :)

It would be even more pathetic than it already is what your favorite school, sorry, your fans/donors/people connected to NIL, are doing to desperately try to preserve their status as champions with the biggest bitch in college sports at the helm, if I didn't already know how it's going to play out next season.................

I was just hoping things wouldn't have come to this for you guys, but alas......greed is gold in 2023, and at a gasoline-fueled excelerating rate for women college athletes.

Consequences........ :)

ecbbvzdu6hrf2bn3bxfx.jpg

Dodge, deflect, change the subject.

PooMonkey takes "what to do when I'm clearly busted Alex"

Waiting
To be honest, I don't even remember what it was you asked for that's kept you waiting for almost an entire month. I've just had fun messing with you this whole time, and lost track of the original thing you were crying about.

I know it had something to do with you being triggered by the fact that Caitlin Clark, a woman, could beat you in a game of 1 on 1. But that's where I need you to fill in the blanks. I'm not going back through every post again to find what it is you're waiting for.

Now dodge!

to-the-face.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Angel Reese’s NIL value is significantly higher than Caitlin Clark’s.

I guess even if you’re the best at something it doesn’t pay to go to Iowa.

To be honest, I don't even remember what it was you asked for that's kept you waiting for almost an entire month. I've just had fun messing with you this whole time, and lost track of the original thing you were crying about.

I know it had something to do with you being triggered by the fact that Caitlin Clark, a woman, could beat you in a game of 1 on 1. But that's where I need you to fill in the blanks. I'm not going back through every post again to find what it is you're waiting for.

Now dodge!

to-the-face.gif
Still waiting

You’re right. It probably shouldn’t be about getting paid. Ultimately it comes down to winning….

Oh wait.
Hey its not my fault people want to move the goalposts for expectations on Iowa women's basketball over the course of a couple games or a tournament lol

Btw, I appreciate your combativeness/trying to stick up for LSU and Angel Reese (assuming that's what you're doing and not just playing devils advocate ;)). I need more people than just Serge to be around for whats about to happen.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT