ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Reese’s NIL value is significantly higher than Caitlin Clark’s.

I guess even if you’re the best at something it doesn’t pay to go to Iowa.
Do you mean “value” or what she was/is actually paid?

Clark might have a value that would get here paid a lot more outside of Iowa.

Zach Edey has that situation. His value is much higher that Purdue’s small NIL capacity has paid him.

Do you mean “value” or what she was/is actually paid?

Clark might have a value that would get here paid a lot more outside of Iowa.

Zach Edey has that situation. His value is much higher that Purdue’s small NIL capacity has paid him.
Value, but considering all of the endorsements she’s been getting I’m guessing she’s also making more. But who knows? The actual amounts people are getting paid seem to be sort of a black box.

I actually don’t care much either way.

The thinly veiled panic in your responses is adorable.

Waiting
You've been waiting for over a month now without food or water.........

IllinformedJadedArcherfish-max-1mb.gif

I’m not complaining. It’s the off-season and this is a good addition to the board. I look forward to this rivalry bleeding into other topics in the future.

full
Rivalry? Hardly.

This bitter simpleton will continue to get more and more shrill until his head explodes before he admits he ****ed up. You can just see his hands shaking.

Having reviewed this thread, I've remembered a few things...........

A. You clearly hate women, and need to get help before you do something bad in real life.

B. We actually already answered your questions a long time ago. You said 'nobody said what Caitlin Clark did was the same as what Angel Reese did', and we laughed at you and provided links because mainstream media absolutely spent the first few days afterwards saying it was the same thing before some of them walked it back in the weeks since..........I even told you this very thing before.

But soon after you posted that comment to Borden, you got very pissy (in real life), because I mocked you (along with everyone else) and turned your poor attempt at a reading comprehension troll against you......and you clearly did not like that lol.

And now fast-forward to today, since we've already shared the thing you were looking for weeks ago, and basically this has just devolved into you just crying like a 5 yr old at the supermarket, and wanting to get the last word in.

And I'm more than happy to not cater to the whims of a child, because this ain't no daycare around here. :cool:

C. So let us continue our pointless responses back and forth and you keep waiting for something we already gave you and telling us that we didn't provide you, and I'll keep waiting for you to leave............;)

im-waiting-waiting-patiently.gif

Having reviewed this thread, I've remembered a few things...........

A. You clearly hate women, and need to get help before you do something bad in real life.

B. We actually already answered your questions a long time ago. You said 'nobody said what Caitlin Clark did was the same as what Angel Reese did', and we laughed at you and provided links because mainstream media absolutely spent the first few days afterwards saying it was the same thing before some of them walked it back in the weeks since..........I even told you this very thing before.

But soon after you posted that comment to Borden, you got very pissy (in real life), because I mocked you (along with everyone else) and turned your poor attempt at a reading comprehension troll against you......and you clearly did not like that lol.

And now fast-forward to today, since we've already shared the thing you were looking for weeks ago, and basically this has just devolved into you just crying like a 5 yr old at the supermarket, and wanting to get the last word in.

And I'm more than happy to not cater to the whims of a child, because this ain't no daycare around here. :cool:

C. So let us continue our pointless responses back and forth and you keep waiting for something we already gave you and telling us that we didn't provide you, and I'll keep waiting for you to leave............;)

im-waiting-waiting-patiently.gif
Nice desperation grasp at a non existent straw.

Fail

Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT