ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Iowa

Both Miss schools were ranked.

Iowa is ranked in one poll. Okay great, but you know as well as I do that it's a revolving door in the lower half of the top 25.

You can continue being ridiculous about everything I post or you can actually debate like a damn adult.

Name calling? Seriously HailHail?

Iowa was ranked too and you called me out because they aren’t in the AP poll anymore. You even lied and said they weren’t in the coaches poll.

It’s ironic because you called me out for Iowa while being wrong about Ole Miss being currently ranked.

Reactions: iowahawkeyes69
Iowa was ranked too and you called me out because they aren’t in the AP poll anymore. You even lied and said they weren’t in the coaches poll.

It’s ironic because you called me out for Iowa while being wrong about Ole Miss being currently ranked.
jeez, even the Iowa fan that liked your post said Iowa wasn't ranked in either post and, like me, he went back and corrected it.
Quit crying.

It’s just ironic that you try to make fun of me (“A+ for effort”) when you were the one wrong about Ole Miss. lol
Whoa, you really got me there. You're so good at this.

Again, all those teams at the bottom are rotating in and out of the rankings. They're all about the same, which is mediocre at best.

I get it, saying Iowa is mediocre hurts your feelings because they crushed your beloved Wolverines, but it's true.

jeez, even the Iowa fan that liked your post said Iowa wasn't ranked in either post and, like me, he went back and corrected it.
Quit crying.

But he didn't:

1. Try to insult me for it ("A+ for effort, hail")
2. Erroneously call Ole Miss a top 25 team himself.

Surely you see the difference.

Good Lord, the SEC is trash. It’s cool UK gets to whoop up on their competition in conference play though. I pity being a UK fan, I really do. They hire a guy that put 2 university basketball programs in the ground by being a complete cheat. The state has no homegrown talent at all because they’re all pasty rednecks that couldn’t play on most of other state’s JV teams.

They get to use the excuse that they’re too young every year for when they fall short of expectations 85% of the time. Their coach is inept at getting the most out of his players but is lucky they have such a one and done factory. Can you imagine if 3/4 of the coaches in the big ten had the resources that UK has? My lord the success they would have.

But at the end of the day cheering for a new crop of UK players every year and giving ya some hope they can meet expectations this year has got to make going home to that double wide and fat wife a little easier.
I pity being a dumbass like you. Having spent time in both Kentucky and the Midwest, I'd say that many of those states have the same amount of rednecks, with less of the scenic beauty of Kentucky.

Way to bring up the same tired narratives, have any originality? Pretty sure Kentucky would do its fair share of winning in any conference, and Calipari is obviously one of the best coaches in the game. It isn't easy to coach a team mostly of true freshmen every year, regardless of being 5 star talent. See how Coach K who has had his struggles with #1 recruiting classes the past few years.

Again, all those teams at the bottom are rotating in and out of the rankings. They're all about the same, which is mediocre at best.

I get it, saying Iowa is mediocre hurts your feelings because they crushed your beloved Wolverines, but it's true.

It's sad that you miss the point AGAIN. I'm starting to believe you really do lack education. Your comprehension is 9th grade level at best.

You tried to make a joke at my expense over something that I was right about.
Meanwhile, you were actually wrong about what you said about Ole Miss.

You don't see the irony there?

But he didn't:

1. Try to insult me for it ("A+ for effort, hail")
2. Erroneously call Ole Miss a top 25 team himself.

Surely you see the difference.
It's post like this one, that clogs these threads up. This is why I keep calling you UNCFan in Ky, we went over this several times, but you keep bringing it back up. How many times are we going to go round and round on this lame issue?

I pity being a dumbass like you. Having spent time in both Kentucky and the Midwest, I'd say that many of those states have the same amount of rednecks, with less of the scenic beauty of Kentucky.

Way to bring up the same tired narratives, have any originality? Pretty sure Kentucky would do its fair share of winning in any conference, and Calipari is obviously one of the best coaches in the game. It isn't easy to coach a team mostly of true freshmen every year, regardless of being 5 star talent. See how Coach K who has had his struggles with #1 recruiting classes the past few years.

You're a fan of a blue blood program that randomly hopped into a thread about Michigan and Indiana to argue with a Purdue fan about which area has more rednecks?

Jesus Christ, man.

It's sad that you miss the point AGAIN. I'm starting to believe you really do lack education. Your comprehension is 9th grade level at best.

You tried to make a joke at my expense over something that I was right about.
Meanwhile, you were actually wrong about what you said about Ole Miss.

You don't see the irony there?
Still going I see.

Everyone else has moved on from the subject, you are using your inner UNCFan in KY. Let it die.

So in that case the entire SEC excluding UK and Tenn are mediocre.

It's post like this one, that clogs these threads up. This is why I keep calling you UNCFan in Ky, we went over this several times, but you keep bringing it back up. How many times are we going to go round and round on this lame issue?

You keep missing the point. You should say.....

"Haha, my bad. That was pretty stupid of me."

Instead you pull a unc fan in ky and say.....

"I get it, saying Iowa is mediocre hurts your feelings because they crushed your beloved Wolverines, but it's true."

You're a fan of a blue blood program that randomly hopped into a thread about Michigan and Indiana to argue with a Purdue fan about which area has more rednecks?

Jesus Christ, man.
I did actually go to Michigan for undergrad and follow the Big 10 a decent amount, but grew up a Kentucky fan. Just can't stand people like that.

I did actually go to Michigan for undergrad, but grew up a Kentucky fan. Just can't stand morons like that.

It's this Kentucky fan that is here trying to troll the entire Big Ten. Otte21 just served him some smackdown because kyjeff is acting like a petulant child in this thread. I wouldn't take anything he said personal.

It's this Kentucky fan that is here trying to troll the entire Big Ten. Otte21 just served him some smackdown because kyjeff is acting like a petulant child in this thread. I wouldn't take anything he said personal.
Good point. I do take this stuff too seriously at times and probably should cool off before posting. Usually just like to read good basketball discussion without trolling.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Good point. I do take this stuff too seriously at times and probably should cool off before posting. Usually just like to read good basketball discussion without trolling.

Good basketball discussion ended here on page 1. I'll save you some time :D

You keep missing the point. You should say.....

"Haha, my bad. That was pretty stupid of me."

Instead you pull a unc fan in ky and say.....

"I get it, saying Iowa is mediocre hurts your feelings because they crushed your beloved Wolverines, but it's true."
Another fine post by UNCFan in KY.
You seem rustled. Are you going to call me another bad name again? That's always fun.

Another fine post by UNCFan in KY.
You seem rustled. Are you going to call me another bad name again? That's always fun.

You've got 75 posts in 1 day in a Michigan vs Iowa thread. No names can point out how pathetic you are more than that.

I wonder how much longer I can keep you guys going? This is fun. You guys get so butthurt so easily.

You've got 75 posts in 1 day in a Michigan vs Iowa thread. No names can point out how pathetic you are more than that.
But hey, at least you got that big 15 point L going for you.

I get it, you're upset because your squad isn't as good as you built them.up to be.

Are you going to start another thread on Monday bout how the voters have a lack.of respect for Michigan? That was fun huh?

But hey, at least you got that big 15 point L going for you.

I get it, you're upset because your squad isn't as good as you built them.up to be.

Are you going to start another thread on Monday bout how the voters have a lack.of respect for Michigan? That was fun huh?

Kentucky has 3 losses and I don't think I spent more than 5 posts in any of those game threads.

Michigan has 2 losses and you're about to 80 posts in here.

You are a weird person.

Reactions: jwardelt
Both those teams are mediocre by your definition.
I wouldn't put LSU in that category. I think they're pretty legit. They should be ranked higher.

I think they would beat UM by at least 16 at home, so they're > Iowa.

LMAO

Kentucky has 3 losses and I don't think I spent more than 5 posts in any of those game threads.

Michigan has 2 losses and you're about to 80 posts in here.

You are a weird person.
I didn't know the amount of posts equates to the amount of losses a team, this is new.

Oh heyyyyy, how about all those times you posted on RR? Oh but you prolly don't want to talk about that.

Know how many times I've posted on a Michigan forum? Zero.

ADVERTISEMENT