ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Iowa

I didn't know the amount of posts equates to the amount of losses a team, this is new.

Oh heyyyyy, how about all those times you posted on RR? Oh but you prolly don't want to talk about that.

Know how many times I've posted on a Michigan forum? Zero.

You just like to spend your Saturday writing 80+ posts in a thread about Michigan vs Iowa. Don't blue blood fans have better things to care about?

No I had facts too, but you didn’t like them.
Sorry, I don't carry on too many conversations with posters that refer to childish name calling. That seems to be your go to thing, so this is my last post to you.

Have a great evening.

Sorry, I don't carry on too many conversations with posters that refer to childish name calling. That seems to be your go to thing, so this is my last post to you.

Have a great evening.

Charmin-Ultra-Soft-Mega-hero-1%20082517.png

Why don't the three on here count??? That makes no sense.
I work in the cell tower business, travel.the country a lot and I've had to go to that god awful state way too often and I've had my fair share of conversing with Iowa fans.
On top of that, the owner of my previous company has a lot of family in.Iowa. his cousins and uncles worked with me for years.
Basically they were like those talking dolls with the string coming out of its back. Pull it and it says the same exact shit over and over. Yeah, Iowa fans.
Haha, you're so full of shit.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I wouldn't put LSU in that category. I think they're pretty legit. They should be ranked higher.

I think they would beat UM by at least 16 at home, so they're > Iowa.

LMAO
Nah, I don’t even think home court means much in the SEC excluding UK. No one cares about basketball at those schools so the attendance is consistently sht, negating the advantage. It’s not like the B1G where home court makes a huge difference.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor

Have a great evening.
LOL. What a goofball. You must make a strange moonshine, brother Wildcat.

Nah, I don’t even think home court means much in the SEC excluding UK. No one cares about basketball at those schools so the attendance is consistently sht, negating the advantage. It’s not like the B1G where home court makes a huge difference.
Yeah, keep believing all that garbage.

On the road in conference. Florida is on the bubble and HAS to have this game.

UT, the #1 team in the country, struggled there too, but as you can see, UK came away with a comfortable win even though they didn't shoot well.

Let me guess, Iowa would go into Gainsville and dominate???

Florida losing close at home vs Tennessee is a testament to how good Florida is.

Iowa beating Michigan at home says nothing about Iowa and only tells us that Michigan sucks.

Alright, it's been fun. I'll leave you guys to talk amongst yourselves about BIG basketball and how un-mediocre Iowa is.

My parting words:

The SEC>>>BIG10
-The SEC has the better blue blood
-The SEC has more teams that have won titles
-The SEC has actually won a title this decade, in fact, the SEC has had two teams that have won titles this century.

That is the criteria I'm choosing to use, so put that in your BIG 10 pipes and smoke it.

KYJeff1 is out. Later girls.

Alright, it's been fun. I'll leave you guys to talk amongst yourselves about BIG basketball and how un-mediocre Iowa is.

My parting words:

The SEC>>>BIG10
-The SEC has actually won a title this decade, in fact, the SEC has had two teams that have won titles this century.

That is the criteria I'm choosing to use, so put that in your BIG 10 pipes and smoke it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: iowahawkeyes69
McCabe done anything for you guys this year?

None of our guards have done anything for us this year. Fully expecting Huggs to run all the guards off and bring in juco replacements. Our front court is and will continue to be loaded for the next few years.

Reactions: jwardelt

My parting words:

The SEC>>>BIG10

Oh yeah well I got one for ya.......

Iowa > Kentucky

tenor.gif

Colin Quinn is right. It's time to split the country up by football conference. How is it that a Michigan-Iowa thread is Michigan and Iowa fans definitely not arguing about their recent contest and instead marveling at the fact that a certain Kentucky fan can breathe without life support?

My parting words:

The SEC>>>BIG10

Except for the fact that the SEC isn’t better than the B1G. Not by any objective measure. The SEC is typically UK and a bunch of nobodies. A random team will show up now and again but overall, it’s mostly a one-team league.

My parting words:

The BIG TEN>>>SEC (I absolutely agree)
-The SEC has the better blue blood (Yeah, Alabama football- err I mean Kentucky basketball fans)
-The SEC has more teams that have won titles (Clarify titles. Because it ain't national championships. Both conferences have 11 total, but the kicker here is that the SEC has only ever had 3 teams even PLAY for a national championship. Along with the teams that have won a national title....Iowa, Illinois, and Purdue have also played for one.

On the road in conference. Florida is on the bubble and HAS to have this game.

UT, the #1 team in the country, struggled there too, but as you can see, UK came away with a comfortable win even though they didn't shoot well.

Let me guess, Iowa would go into Gainsville and dominate???
I have no idea. I have no interest. I can spell Gainesville because I'm literate because I'm from Big Ten country. My major takeaway from visiting the state of Kentucky is that they combine their gas stations and head shops. Probably to acclimate their youth ASAP. I don't judge how you do things.

If you're not going to play your A game on the road in conference when you're trying to win the league and get a 1 seed, how do you expect to win 6 in a row in the tournament?
You better bring your A game on the road.
As far as Roy Williams and Jay Wright not figuring out how to beat UM, come on, are we going to play that stupid game? How long ago were those games played? Villanova was a total team rework that JW is now figuring out and the UNC game happened in what, November? UNC has passed UM at this point in the season.
Matt Painter and Archie, eh, they're decent coaches, but both have flawed rosters. Heck, Indiana hasn't won a game in forever. Purdue has Carson Edwards and a bunch of Joe's.
Face it, UM was fast out of the gate, but a lot of other teams have caught them, which is exactly the point I was making.
I know that's not going to sit well with you, because you're a huge UM homer and you don't want to hear negative things about Michigan basketball, especially with all the smack talk you do, but it's reality. Losing by 15 to this Iowa team is not a good sign, especially after seeing what Michigan State did to Iowa on the road.

If you're not going to play your A game at home in conference when you're trying to win the league and get a 1 seed, how do you expect to win 6 in a row in the tournament?

And if UM gets the right matchups in the NCAAT, they can certainly get to a FF, but they might want to clean up their issues soon, because they're going to start dropping seed-lines losing to teams like Iowa by 15.

Kentucky is going to start dropping seed lines losing at home to teams like LSU.

I hope for your sake um beats Penn State tonight.

In the long run it doesn't matter that much if they do. I'm sure Michigan will lose to an underdog a couple more times this year. Similarly, Kentucky losing to LSU doesn't matter in the long run. Better teams lose sometimes. That's college basketball for you.

The correct answer to all three of my posts is: Shit happens. College basketball is a long season and sometimes the better teams lose. That's all I was trying to say two weeks ago.

@kyjeff1 Do you understand this? I actually don't think it's a big deal Kentucky lost today. It doesn't make them any worse of a team. I was just copying what you said to point out how ridiculous focusing on single games are.

@kyjeff1 Do you understand this? I actually don't think it's a big deal Kentucky lost today. It doesn't make them any worse of a team. I was just copying what you said to point out how ridiculous focusing on single games are.
Why is Michigan down 15 to Penn State right now?

ADVERTISEMENT