ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

the “stands aren’t packed” guys are dumb as hell. There was a historic wildfire that moved the event from a tiny ass arena to a 10,000 seat arena on a different island and the logistics of the entire event were a mess (not a criticism, it’s understandable considering) so a lot of people just straight up cancelled their plans because of it.
Exactly. Purdue always travels well to events like this but this was unique because of the wildfire. And why myself and @della called out @Middawg for a lame troll attempt.

Reactions: della
Def don’t know Della…. but he appears to be unhinged after I got under his skin by making an observant comment about the poor play in the Purdue / Tenn game. He also appears to have zero clue about basketball and a pensiant for $hitposting.
We are still waiting on your case in point. You made unsupported claims you have failed to prove. You have looked like a fool and no one has liked anything you have posted, so since that has some meaning for you, it might be best to take a clue and leave.

Man Marquette is running my hawks.
Marquette might honestly be the worst matchup in the country for Kansas. Kansas is really good but even at their best I think they’re going to experience some scoring droughts. Marquette is the best offensive team in the country, and their small ball can give hunter fits, specifically.

Reactions: KisteK
Marquette might honestly be the worst matchup in the country for Kansas. Kansas is really good but even at their best I think they’re going to experience some scoring droughts. Marquette is the best offensive team in the country, and their small ball can give hunter fits, specifically.
Their defense is just as good as their offense. It's bizarre how terrible Smart was at Texas, but he can put together a monster at Marquette.

Ighadaro (don’t care to look up the spelling) looks like he hit the weights hard in the off season.
I’m so interested by that game tomorrow (whether it’s Kansas or Marquette). Assuming it is Marquette, that matchup with Edey will be very interesting as well as both team’s effort to control the pace. Whoever does that likely wins the game

Their defense is just as good as their offense. It's bizarre how terrible Smart was at Texas, but he can put together a monster at Marquette.
It’s really crazy. I think he just lucked out with an incredible class that has grown with him. Kolek and kam Jones are such a machine that the team is basically self sufficient. They’re coaches on the floor.

But the team is so fücking smart and you have to give credit to Shaka for that.

This KU team is not a top 25 team. So many holes. Holes everywhere on this team. They’re gonna end up like 2019. Fighting to stay in top 25 and looking at a 4/5 seed. Most likely a 30 point blowout in 2nd round.

Marquette isn’t even playing that good of a game. If they were playing a good game they’d be up 30 right now.

This KU team is not a top 25 team. So many holes. Holes everywhere on this team. They’re gonna end up like 2019. Fighting to stay in top 25 and looking at a 4/5 seed. Most likely a 30 point blowout in 2nd round.
Yes they are quit being a baby.

I was saying earlier today in the big ten thread that the 6 or 7 elite teams are a bit better than last year, but I think the next stretch is a little bit down. The back end of the top 25 won’t be very good. I think Kansas is somewhere around the 8th to 10th best team in the country. They have some clear holes, but just by having Harris and Dickinson they’ll be better than most teams

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

I was saying earlier today in the big ten thread that the 6 or 7 elite teams are a bit better than last year, but I think the next stretch is a little bit down. The back end of the top 25 won’t be very good. I think Kansas is somewhere around the 8th to 10th best team in the country. They have some clear holes, but just by having Harris and Dickinson they’ll be better than most teams
And McCullar. Just those 3 are enough to win most games.

We are still waiting on your case in point. You made unsupported claims you have failed to prove. You have looked like a fool and no one has liked anything you have posted, so since that has some meaning for you, it might be best to take a clue and leave.

I disagree - I made an argument about poor play in the Tenn. Purdue game and gave a stat to back it up (it was 28-28 with a
min to go in first half). That is a claim
supported by a fact. No one looks more foolish than you. You haven’t provided any stats to counter my argument — just nonsensical words and idioms like “dumbasserry” and “suck radar.” What kind of confused tranny queer uses words and phrases like that?

I also thought you didn’t concern yourself with likes…. you would have been much better off listening to me and stopped posting a while ago . .

Reactions: Scotty00
Kansas better get up off the mat quick, cause UT is gonna be ready to slang judys tomorrow.

images

Idk. Self throwing in the towel when a game is still not completely over. He’s giving the “I give up” smile early in the 2nd half of a still competitive game. Even Self doesn’t see much hope with this team.

Only thing is, Dickinson can’t play defense

Reactions: BleedinGold
Idk. Self throwing in the towel when a game is still not completely over. He’s giving the “I give up” smile early in the 2nd half of a still competitive game. Even Self doesn’t see much hope with this team.
Genuinely I think that has to do with the unrelentessness of Marquette than anything. I’m not joking that that’s the worst matchup in the nation for Kansas (and probably a lot of teams due to the allergy to scoring)

I disagree - I made an argument about poor play in the Tenn. Purdue game and gave a stat to back it up (it was 28-28 with a
min to go in first half). That is a claim
supported by a fact. No one looks more foolish than you. You haven’t provided any stats to counter my argument — just nonsensical words and idioms like “dumbasserry” and “suck radar.” What kind of confused tranny queer uses words and phrases like that?

I also thought you didn’t concern yourself with likes…. you would have been much better off listening to me and stopped posting a while ago . .
The score of a game especially doesn't indicate if it was a bad game only the actual play of the game does. So, a really good game could be low scoring if the score was held down due ti great defense which I stated earlier.Do you not believe in defensive skills? If so, explain.

The score of a game especially doesn't indicate if it was a bad game only the actual play of the game does. So, a really good game could be low scoring if the score was held down due ti great defense which I stated earlier.Do you not believe in defensive skills? If so, explain.
Is this a new stalker, or someone that followed you from somewhere else?

good one , loser, it’s 29-28 with 1 min to go in the first half … they both look like crap.

And suckage ….. like your post to like ratio? lol
Post/Like ratio?
From an idiot who was around in The Before..

Hrr Drr
wHaT's yOuR pOsT:LiKe rAtIo

Homie's like a walking billboard for
Eaton-Ahhsss, respeckt ✊🏻

Also, that late game was for the sunshine pumpers. Lawdt I hope it hurt.

Def don’t know Della…. but he appears to be unhinged after I got under his skin by making an observant comment about the poor play in the Purdue / Tenn game. He also appears to have zero clue about basketball and a pensiant for $hitposting.
@della is the worst kind of dude. 😆

Be careful though, "he" kicks keyboard warriors asses by the truckload.

ADVERTISEMENT