ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

They were very fortunate to escape Kentucky. On paper, they seem like they should easily be a top 5 team. There are some things to clean up, but I think they'll get there and likely be a top 10 team when the regular season ends.

I'd also like to see Self utilize this Furphy kid more. He looks like he could significantly elevate KU's game.

I don't really see the "easily top 5 on paper" take. I've said multiple times that I was shocked to see them stay #1 after losing Morris. That was a blow. He's the athlete and shot creator this team needs. I think he was poised for a great year and we saw some of that in Puerto Rico. They could've used Marcus Adams' shooting too. After losing those two, my excitement for this season deflated quite a bit.

Team athleticism is underwhelming, outside shooting is underwhelming/inconsistent, and interior defense is lacking. Not a recipe for dominance.

I think pollsters were giving Self the benefit of the doubt. KU might end up in the top 5 when it's all said and done, but not because they have a dominant roster. It'll be because Self figures it out and gets them to play to their strengths, like he usually does. He's had many flawed rosters that turned out okay.

Reactions: dukedevilz
did I just get hit with an "accountant burn"?

giphy.gif

You should take something for that anger honey.
If you're going to follow somebody around, you should probably at least have an idea of what you're talking about. But I get it.....it's you. 🤣

I have never seen him beofre.
Calm down Lou Lou, this dudes got you so upset that you’re misspelling words you’ve never misspelled. I know it’s been a a rough few days for you and UT with the UGA football game and now finishing 3rd or 4th in Maui when you had high hopes of winning it but hang in there. Rod will have UT ready when it counts. You’ll see!
Scotty is gonna be in a jealous rage.
I’ve already liked one of his post to let him know I’m watching his ass!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Calm down Lou Lou, this dudes got you so upset that you’re misspelling words you’ve never misspelled. I know it’s been a a rough few days for you and UT with the UGA football game and now finishing 3rd or 4th in Maui when you had high hopes of winning it but hang in there. Rod will have UT ready when it counts. You’ll see!

I’ve already liked one of his post to let him know I’m watching his ass!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF
I misspell words as a general course of business.

Why would you bring up CFB when UGA and UT beat UK. I don't bring it up even when we win and certainly wouldn't do it if we got our ass beat.

Do you need a definition? Google can probably help.
I truly hope you have medication for your anger issues.

I made a general comment and you took it as I was targeting you.

I don’t follow you around dumbass, whenever KU is mentioned, it is guaranteed you will comment every two min.

Grow up honey, not everyone is against you.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

I don’t follow you around dumbass, whenever KU is mentioned, it is guaranteed you will comment every two min.

Same with Duke.

I misspell words as a general course of business.

Why would you bring up CFB when UGA and UT beat UK. I don't bring it up even when we win and certainly wouldn't do it if we got our ass beat.
Calm down Sissy it was a joke. This isn’t about UK anyway it’s about you and UT. I was just saying that you’ve had a rough few days after some losses you hoped would be wins.

Calm down Sissy it was a joke. This isn’t about UK anyway it’s about you and UT. I was just saying that you’ve had a rough few days after some losses you hoped would be wins.
Quit following me around.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

When someone quotes me and types "you," I generally assume they're referring to me. 🤣

Now calm down, Suzy. I don't get angry at gnats. They're just an annoyance.

Wondered about that, as well. All I can figure is he cramped up on Monday against Syracuse, and maybe he was starting to show signs of that again? Seemed like he was on the bench for a solid 10-minute stretch. I can't imagine why else you would sit your best offensive threat.
He had a 90 second stretch where he had a turnover, missed a bad shot and another turnover and got pulled. He seems like a guy to me that Barnes will need to rein in at times. He's an intense dude who exudes confidence and that will help Tennessee at times and be an issue at times.

So, Kansas may not be a top 10 team after all?????.

No way. 😏

ADVERTISEMENT