ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

This KU team is not a top 25 team. So many holes. Holes everywhere on this team. They’re gonna end up like 2019. Fighting to stay in top 25 and looking at a 4/5 seed. Most likely a 30 point blowout in 2nd round.
I basically said that after the Kentucky game. Super overrated team. One good player

I learned so far this season that neither Purdont nor Kansass are going anywhere this season. Both extremely overrated.

Purdon't is pretty ****ing terrible. They've got one player and then a couple guys who are on the every other game plan and the rest of the roster is pure garbage. Kaufmen, Gillis, Furst, Coven....all absolutely terrible.

There is absolutely no way Purdon't puts together even 3 consecutive good shooting games in the tourney, let alone 6-7. They can't even shoot free throws!

As for Kansass, they might very well be the most overrated pre season #1 team since 2022-2023 season.

Seems to be a certain fan base missing from this discussion. They have been here this year so far. Wonder why? Hmmmmmm.

Btw, guess they should drop out of the rankings. At least that is what they said about Duke.

Seems to be a certain fan base missing from this discussion. They have been here this year so far. Wonder why? Hmmmmmm.

Btw, guess they should drop out of the rankings. At least that is what they said about Duke.

Yup, had they won they would of been knee deep in the conversation taking shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I basically said that after the Kentucky game. Super overrated team. One good player

Big C does that after every loss. None of that's true, other than that there are flaws in the roster. Like I've said, losing their most talented guard right before the season started hurt. I was surprised that they stayed #1.

The "one good player" take is weird though. They clearly have two elite players. The main problem is they're getting nothing from their bench or Elmarko Jackson, who was a projected 1st rounder.

But it's early. I wouldn't expect a team with this many newcomers to be hitting on all cylinders yet, but I would expect that from a team with a ton of continuity like Marquette.

Reactions: KisteK
I learned so far this season that neither Purdont nor Kansass are going anywhere this season. Both extremely overrated.

Purdon't is pretty ****ing terrible. They've got one player and then a couple guys who are on the every other game plan and the rest of the roster is pure garbage. Kaufmen, Gillis, Furst, Coven....all absolutely terrible.

There is absolutely no way Purdon't puts together even 3 consecutive good shooting games in the tourney, let alone 6-7. They can't even shoot free throws!

As for Kansass, they might very well be the most overrated pre season #1 team since 2022-2023 season.
Weak troll attempt

Reactions: BleedinGold

Keep in mind, that this is from an unbiased opinion.

Yup, had they won they would have been knee deep in the conversation taking shit.

You 2 agreeing!? o_O

f58fa94a-4d74-4ee8-b497-5dcb68046777_text.gif

Two games vs relentless defensive mugging teams within roughly 12 hours. Gee, I can't wait!
Funny, you dont seem so easy going when other teams lose.

Dont worry, Billy will figure a way to cheat his way back.

Was Knecht in foul trouble? Sat a ton the second half.

Wondered about that, as well. All I can figure is he cramped up on Monday against Syracuse, and maybe he was starting to show signs of that again? Seemed like he was on the bench for a solid 10-minute stretch. I can't imagine why else you would sit your best offensive threat.

6-7 games? You think Purdue might be in the play-in game lol?

Wondered about that, as well. All I can figure is he cramped up on Monday against Syracuse, and maybe he was starting to show signs of that again? Seemed like he was on the bench for a solid 10-minute stretch. I can't imagine why else you would sit your best offensive threat.

He’s a DePaul fan lol give him a break.

Marquette/Purdue matchup should be fun. Marquette really only plays 3 bigs, so they won't have the luxury of multiple bigs using all of their fouls like Tennessee did. Still, you gotta double up on Edey. Btw, why doesn't Barnes play Tobe Awaka more? That guy is a dude! Might be the strongest player in all of college basketball. If you need rebounds, Awaka can clean up the glass!

Between Tyler Kolek-Kam Jones, I gotta think Marquette has the best 1-2 backcourt combo in the country. Phenomenal duo.

Crazy to think that either Tennessee or Kansas will be leaving Maui with 2 losses. Though, the way Kansas played last night, seeing them pick up 2 Ls wouldn't be completely mind-blowing.

Reactions: KisteK and kyjeff1
Funny, you dont seem so easy going when other teams lose.

Dont worry, Billy will figure a way to cheat his way back.

Examples? I haven't said one thing about Duke or their ranking, you dipshit.

Crazy to think that either Tennessee or Kansas will be leaving Maui with 2 losses. Though, the way Kansas played last night, seeing them pick up 2 Ls wouldn't be completely mind-blowing.
Also crazy to think they were down 14 to UK in the 2nd half. They could easily be 3-3, but UK blew it. still, 4-2 is a crazy way to start the season before November ends for offseason champs.

5-1 isn't so bad.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Also crazy to think they were down 14 to UK in the 2nd half. They could easily be 3-3, but UK blew it. still, 4-2 is a crazy way to start the season before November ends for offseason champs.

5-1 isn't so bad.

And Kentucky could easily have lost at home to mighty St Joseph's.

Sucks that KU already has two losses though. Could've sworn the record was 4-1.

• Haha
Reactions: dukedevilz
Also crazy to think they were down 14 to UK in the 2nd half. They could easily be 3-3, but UK blew it. still, 4-2 is a crazy way to start the season this early.

They were very fortunate to escape Kentucky. On paper, they seem like they should easily be a top 5 team. There are some things to clean up, but I think they'll get there and likely be a top 10 team when the regular season ends.

I'd also like to see Self utilize this Furphy kid more. He looks like he could significantly elevate KU's game.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

how many games to get to the end of the NCAA? I wouldn't know, been a while. Not that a Purdue fan would know either.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT