ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
#17 UK

Maui -
#4 Marquette #2 Purdue/#7 Tennessee/#11 Gonzaga

#5 UCONN By December 1st

Painter will not get that done. Certainly not with that back court
Back court should be much improved over last year especially with the addition of Lance Jones. Don’t think it’ll hurt us like it did a year ago when Smith and Loyer wore down over the season.

Back court should be much improved over last year especially with the addition of Lance Jones. Don’t think it’ll hurt us like it did a year ago when Smith and Loyer wore down over the season.
I will look for this, but they were not very good at any point last year. They got what they got because of Edey's presence. They are going to have to face X's D this year.

I will look for this, but they were not very good at any point last year. They got what they got because of Edey's presence. They are going to have to face X's D this year.
Obviously Edey is going to impact things and I’d argue anyone else he plays with is going to impact their performance. So far, Smith has looked like a much more confident/better player albeit through only 3 games. I don’t think they’re too worried about Xavier Johnson though tbh. He’s a good defender but they’ll face plenty of tough defenders throughout the season.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
ADVERTISEMENT