ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino loves to bang women.

Why would that be Mark Stoops' nickname?
He’s a hall of fame adulterer.
I'm not gonna lie, Porky Pig is a hilarious nickname for him.
stoops-snarl-msu__1_.0.0.jpg

I once shook Pitino's hand and he really does give the best hand massages.
Knowing full well that hand was likely rubbing on some vag shortly before.

Let's not also forget Pitino oversaw the hooker/stripper recruiting scandal that lead to the 1st and only time a NCAA National championship has been vacated, in which the main hooker/stripper was quoted as saying the coach wanted girls who could "squirt to the ceiling"

Let's not also forget Pitino oversaw the hooker/stripper recruiting scandal that lead to the 1st and only time a NCAA National championship has been vacated, in which the main hooker/stripper was quoted as saying the coach wanted girls who could "squirt to the ceiling"

Odds Pitino gave each of the hookers a test drive before allowing his players & recruits to partake?

Odds Pitino gave each of the hookers a test drive before allowing his players & recruits to partake?
Pitino and Petrino were a great 1-2 punch for UofL at that time. Neither guy could stay out of trouble.
Petrino, who was married, got into a motorcycle accident with his side piece riding on the back.
What a comedy act these two were.

Pork-Chop-medium.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Pitino was being a pretty serious d-bag in his presser. Ripping his players for being "so unathletic" and saying it's the least enjoyable season he's ever had. "Had to take whoever we could get." Has he always been like this?

Shit like this just makes me appreciate Self more.

ADVERTISEMENT