ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest programs ...

Do any non-loserville fans actually respect that program? Nope? Didn't think so... Lol
I respect the program. POS coach that was falling behind and made some stupid choices. UL as a whole has a long history, passionate fanbase, money and top notch facilities.

There were a few recent years I didn't respect them due to hanging on to the trash running it.Since then, they owned the mistakes and cleared house.

Now with that said, I hope they lose every game in all sports.

Will mack be fired because of a major scandal, or quit because of all the sanctions that are coming? My money is on a scandal.

Will mack be fired because of a major scandal, or quit because of all the sanctions that are coming? My money is on a scandal.
Sanctions are temporary and he has family ties to Louisville. I think he's in it for the long haul. Once all this is over, I expect him to flourish with all the resources he has.

My money is Purdue remains a school with no post-season success.
Purdue is not on probation. While Louisville is getting ready to have the hammer come down on them. The NCAA doesn't like schools paying players while they are on probation.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
Ginger’s will grasp at shafts to keep their sad program relevant.

No title programs have no voice. Boilermakers continue to be a third tier school in Indiana.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Imagine being so salty over a team that doesn’t even consider you a rival. Purdon’t fan can’t wrap her head around that. Tough knowledge.

No title programs have no voice. Boilermakers continue to be a third tier school in Indiana.

Imagine being in a state where your state school hasn't been relevant for 20 years and the school that you root for is STILL behind them in history....

Reactions: UL_1986
Imagine being in a state where your state school hasn't been relevant for 20 years and the school that you root for is STILL behind them in history....
Pathetic. He’s surfing wildcat coattails like Kelly Slater ITT. Poor guy.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Never. Too much money. UL lead the way for many years on being the most profitable team in NCAA. ACC is not going to "kick them out".

i hate to get involved in this
but that is not exactly the truth according to the auditor that did the forensic state audit of ul athletics

if you want some proof go look up the video the auditor made concerning ul athletics

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Keeping a cesspool like Louisville in the acc only hurts that conference's brand. If i was a fan of a school in that conference I'd be petitioning to give them the boot!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

To Louisville's defense, they are the scapegoat for corruption in university athletics... But look at all these universities involved in corruption. It's nationwide and not limited to metropolitan commuter schools.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT