ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest programs ...

Jarms has to be the best troll of all time. Dude isn't even here and look how many times he's been mentioned in this thread. Personally, I wish he'd resurface so I can establish my own identity.

Reactions: treyforuk
The whole lot of you are rotten.

giphy.gif

I wonder if Mack is looking around...
I think he would make a great assistant for Cal's assistants.

I hear they drink coffee and don't have time to get it themselves. I think CM is experienced at getting coffee, he's already burned his eyebrows off, so he's learned his lesson.

I kid, I kid .RollLaughjumpingsmile

Reactions: JC for 3
Jarms has to be the best troll of all time. Dude isn't even here and look how many times he's been mentioned in this thread. Personally, I wish he'd resurface so I can establish my own identity.
Schizophrenia and multi-personality disorder are very real. Should look into it. Winking

I can say with 1000000% confidence that C*A*T*S is more worried about this than Mack is, lol.
You may be right. UofL doesn't have to worry. They already know the hammer is coming down. No use to worry when the NCAA knows UofL is one of the dirtiest programs in college basketball history. Just sit back and enjoy.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
You may be right. UofL doesn't have to worry. They already know the hammer is coming down. No use to worry when the NCAA knows UofL is one of the dirtiest programs in college basketball history. Just sit back and enjoy.

You just jealous cupcake

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT