ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest programs ...

Per Steve Haney, Dawkins' attorney.

Dan Wetzel Yahoo article

Haney was even more direct, mocking the entire concept that the Cardinals could be an aggrieved party, labeling it, "one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest basketball programs in the history of the NCAA."
Kentucky = cheaters

Duke = cheaters

Kansas = cheaters

Michigan State = cheaters

Ohio State = cheaters

North Carolina = cheaters

Louisville = cheaters

What do all these programs have in common?.........They're f***ing cheaters.

Stop f***ing cheating, and start f***ing losing a lot more than you do.

Thank you.

I can say with 1000000% confidence that C*A*T*S is more worried about this than Mack is, lol.

Its really not Mack's problem. Unfortunately he inherited the mess. He's responding well to it, as did choke, choke Pitino did with our program. You guys did what we did, clean house. Whatever comes down, will be painful, but for the better.

Kentucky = cheaters

Duke = cheaters

Kansas = cheaters

Ohio State = cheaters

Louisville = cheaters

Thank you.

I didn't realize Iowa wasn't making the tournament due to self imposed bans. I just thought they sucked.

https://www.widerightnattylite.com/...-for-recruiting-violations-in-multiple-sports

“We know how these types of situations are typically handled at athletic programs that actually matter on the national stage, but we want to make sure that we handle the University of Iowa case the right way.”

I didn't realize Iowa wasn't making the tournament due to self imposed bans. I just thought they sucked.

https://www.widerightnattylite.com/...-for-recruiting-violations-in-multiple-sports

“We know how these types of situations are typically handled at athletic programs that actually matter on the national stage, but we want to make sure that we handle the University of Iowa case the right way.”
Well I'm sure you'll be disappointed to hear that Iowa is going to the NCAA tournament this year.

That doesn't change the fact that your schools need to both stop f***ing cheating and start losing a lot more games and you can f***ing deal with that prospect however you f***ing see fit. :)

Oh and Iowa > your team.

Well I'm sure you'll be disappointed to hear that Iowa is going to the NCAA tournament this year.

That doesn't change the fact that your schools need to both stop f***ing cheating and start losing a lot more games and you can f***ing deal with that prospect however you f***ing see fit. :)

Oh and Iowa > your team.

You're as delusional as the UCF, Auburn, and South Carolina fans.

Kentucky = cheaters

Duke = cheaters

Kansas = cheaters

Ohio State = cheaters

Louisville = cheaters

Thank you.

You left off 340 other teams.

Just cheat better and quit whining.

How long until macks first major scandal? We all know it's bound to happen at that cesspool. I put the over/under at 2 years.

So much hate in his little ginger heart. Poor boilermaker, must suck to root for a team with zero titles, with their most recent elite 8 almost 20 years ago. Yikes.

Reactions: HRTheCard
So much hate in his little ginger heart. Poor boilermaker, must suck to root for a team with zero titles, with their most recent elite 8 almost 20 years ago. Yikes.
I was going to ask when UL's last Elite 8 was, but after looking it up, it was only 10 years ago.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
At least they never provided prostitutes to 16 year old recruits. UofL can be proud that they are the only school in college basketball history to accomplish that feat and have a title vacated in the process.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
At least they never provided prostitutes to 16 year old recruits. UofL can be proud that they are the only school in college basketball history to accomplish that feat and have a title vacated in the process.
I thought you were in Louisville patting shafts though?

Not only that but did you see what the hookers they hired looked like?? Yikes! That was probably the most embarrassing part of the whole ordeal.

Not only that but did you see what the hookers they hired looked like?? Yikes! That was probably the most embarrassing part of the whole ordeal.

Death penalty should've been applied to that bastion of academic excellence. Play stupid games, rcv stupid prizes....

Btw, I might consider the ACC a virtual peer to tB1G in terms of academics, but it became desperate and opted for the fat girl w/ Aspergers when conference realignment was winding down.
Now one always is struck w/ the contrast b/w a GT or Pitt when playing that non-AAU accredited shit-school, not to mention a Duke or UVA!

Death penalty should've been applied to that bastion of academic excellence. Play stupid games, rcv stupid prizes....

Btw, I might consider the ACC a virtual peer to tB1G in terms of academics, but it became desperate and opted for the fat girl w/ Aspergers when conference realignment was winding down.
Now one always is struck w/ the contrast b/w a GT or Pitt when playing that non-AAU accredited shit-school, not to mention a Duke or UVA!
Calling Louisville a fat girl with aspergers is an insult to fat girls with aspergers!

Louisville threads are awesome. Such low hanging fruit it's almost too easy! Easy like the hookers pitino was providing to teenagers.

Just a shame Purdue is such a mediocre school with no titles, nothing to really say.

ADVERTISEMENT