ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest programs ...

Cat_Incognito

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2017
Team
Kentucky
Per Steve Haney, Dawkins' attorney.

Dan Wetzel Yahoo article

Haney was even more direct, mocking the entire concept that the Cardinals could be an aggrieved party, labeling it, "one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest basketball programs in the history of the NCAA."

And this... is why people think you're jarms. Pathetic fan of a once (and more than likely still) corrupt program trying to feel better about himself.
I didn't realize ppl thought I was jarms.

Other than misspelling poasting, can any UNC fan use the quote feature? :confused:

Reactions: 829305
Per Steve Haney, Dawkins' attorney.

Dan Wetzel Yahoo article

Haney was even more direct, mocking the entire concept that the Cardinals could be an aggrieved party, labeling it, "one of the most non-compliant and dirtiest basketball programs in the history of the NCAA."

That commuter school has no business in a major conference. Shame on tACC for dumpster diving to come up w/ another member.
Asst. coaches arranging parties w/ hookers to lure HS recruits ffs, all given the tacit go-ahead by that rat faced slimeball. The one so broken-up 'bout his BIL perishing on 9/11 he porked some waitress on a rstrnt dining table. Good guy.
That program should be docked scholarships & given a 3 yr post-season ban, minimum. Straight up.
What a fvcked up athletic department and school administration?!?!

That commuter school has no business in a major conference. Shame on tACC for dumpster diving to come up w/ another member.
Asst. coaches arranging parties w/ hookers to lure HS recruits ffs, all given the tacit go-ahead by that rat faced slimeball. The one so broken-up 'bout his BIL perishing on 9/11 he porked some waitress on a rstrnt dining table. Good guy.
That program should be docked scholarships & given a 3 yr post-season ban, minimum. Straight up.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Hank_

Your use of question marks and exclamation points in the last sentence is confusing. Are you asking us if its a fvcked up athletic department or telling us with conviction? Also based on your avatar, I don’t know if you should be the one fighting this fight.

Whadya think Einstein?
Use of exclamation & question marks together's, as you know, intended to convey
pretty fvcking shocked disbelief based upon the nature or degree of an action, outcome...., whatnot.

The 'Ville is in another league in terms of amoral, unethical, criminal behavior by not just it's athletes, but coaches and school administrators. It's a cesspool of corruption. Always was under Crum, always will be, even if only in perception. But who are we kidding, cheating and that bb team w/ a (dump of a) school assct'd w/ it are practically engrained in the culture there.

Whadya think Einstein?
pretty fvcking shocked disbelief based upon the nature or degree of an action, outcome...., whatnot.

The 'Ville is in another league in terms of amoral, unethical, criminal behavior by not just it's athletes, but coaches and school administrators. It's a cesspool of corruption. Always was under Crum, always will be, even if only in perception. But who are we kidding, cheating and that bb team w/ a (dump of a) school assct'd w/ it are practically engrained in the culture there.
You hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
Whadya think Einstein?

You can’t even quote me or tag me? Also like I said MSU shouldn’t be leading this charge against Louisville’s athletic department.

26nassar1-articleLarge.jpg

You're easily confused. You're apparently unable to focus on the substance of any posts either, & instead get caught up in punctuation and use of msg board functions.
You really are a Louisville alum, aren't you?

You do excel at deflection however, dipshit.

Probably gets his water sourced from Flint.

I pray you're just unable to see my location because you're on mobile, but as a 'Ville grad I just cannot give your dumbass the benefit of the doubt.
Grand Rapids.
Find a GD map & see if you can't figure out where the water here comes from.
But you and that partially literate stooge, Bmore continue w/ your Dumb & Dumber level exchange here.

Reactions: kl40504
I pray you're just unable to see my location because you're on mobile, but as a 'Ville grad I just cannot give your dumbass the benefit of the doubt.
Grand Rapids.
But you and that partially literate stooge, Bmore continue w/ your Dumb & Dumber level exchange here.

RollLaugh

Nobody knows or cares where Grand Rapids water comes from ftr.

Grand Rapids.
giphy.gif

Forde was on ESPN Louisville this morning, and was as frank as I've heard him about what's coming for UofL regarding this FBI mess they are caught up in. Deener, the host, asked him to rank the schools who should have "fear in their hearts" regarding what the NCAA might do when it starts investigating and punishing the schools involved. His reply: 1. Kansas 2. Louisville 3. LSU.

He said Kansas is in worse shape because it has basically sat on its hands, denied, played the victim, done nothing proactive. Regarding Louisville, he said he was surprised Chris Mack took the job, surprised they have recruited as well as they have, and he thinks it's because people have basically buried their heads in the sand. Everyone is counting on getting off light because they have fired everyone - but he says they are forgetting how the NCAA works. The NCAA punishes institutions, especially ones that have "chronically violated the rules."

Money quote: "I think there is a big hammer waiting for Louisville, and for Kansas. The penalties will be profound."

ADVERTISEMENT