ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is not good.

Our team this year could use a Peyton Siva. Dude was quick, and could actually finish layups.
I was a big fan of his by the time he was a junior. I still remember in 2012 when he hit that three from the top of the key and tied the final four game against us. Most worried I had been in the entire tournament.

Reactions: UL_1986
I was a big fan of his by the time he was a junior. I still remember in 2012 when he hit that three from the top of the key and tied the final four game against us. Most worried I had been in the entire tournament.
If he was about 3 inches taller he would’ve been a decent pro.

Reactions: JimboBBN
If he was about 3 inches taller he would’ve been a decent pro.
I really had no issues with anyone on your 12 or 13 teams other than Chane and Trez. They were both great players, just a little too animated for my taste. Easy group to cheer for if you aren't a Kentucky fan ;)

Kentucky still won a title before Siva did.

And Siva won a title more recent than UK has as a program. Accomplished more that every player that’s passed through UKs one and done carousel in the past 6 years. Is that Relevant? It was wall vs Siva. Not UK vs siva

And Siva won a title more recent than UK has as a program. Accomplished more that every player that’s passed through UKs one and done carousel in the past 6 years. Is that Relevant? It was wall vs Siva. Not UK vs siva
When did he win a title? Please provide a link showing a valid title.

Also, Anthony Davis accomplished more in one year than Siva could in 10

Reactions: kyjeff1

....a title has to exist to count. 2013 'title' doesn't exist.

I really had no issues with anyone on your 12 or 13 teams other than Chane and Trez. They were both great players, just a little too animated for my taste. Easy group to cheer for if you aren't a Kentucky fan ;)
Love watching trez play for the Clippers. Dude is a player.

chane totally wasted away his talent. Could’ve made a lot of money.

Reactions: JimboBBN
True dat.

2013 championship game happened and we won, regardless of the ncaa’s arbitrary vacate. I was there, and it happened. The rest is bs politics trying to ruin our university.

True dat.

2013 championship game happened and we won, regardless of the ncaa’s arbitrary vacate. I was there, and it happened. The rest is bs politics trying to ruin our university.

It’s always funny how UL, UNc and other fans like to throw up cheating and the NCAA when it comes to Kentucky but when it’s their team cheating doesn’t matter because they still won it!Laughing

It’s always funny how UL, UNc and other fans like to throw up cheating and the NCAA when it comes to Kentucky but when it’s their team cheating doesn’t matter because they still won it!Laughing
I don’t do that, but good use of a broad generalization. And we still won it. Strippers/hookers did not help us go 35-5 and win the ship. But y’all already know that, you guys just like to play coy and abide to the NCAAs rules when they don’t apply to your team personally. That’s the ironic part. Winking

Wall never played in any of those.

Granted wall is obv a much better player than Siva, but siva had a better college career and did more for Louisville than Wall did in his one year at UK.

That’s why Louisville fans said Siva was a better pickup than wall, bc Siva was gonna be a four year player and Wall was gonna be one and done. So again would u rather recruit a player that led ur team to 2 FFs and a title or one that’s biggest achievement was an elite 8.

how did the 4 point guards at UK do in the Siva time frame
that would be a much better comparison

I don’t do that, but good use of a broad generalization. And we still won it. Strippers/hookers did not help us go 35-5 and win the ship. But y’all already know that, you guys just like to play coy and abide to the NCAAs rules when they don’t apply to your team personally. That’s the ironic part. Winking
apparently UK has followed NCAA rules for as long as you can remember
so how is that playing coy

UL won a ill-gotten championship
the NCAA took it away for cheating
the game took place but the ill-gotten results were removed

had the same thing happened at UK i would not be trying to claim that championship that no longer exists

also it is not "arbitrary" when you blatantly break the rules

apparently UK has followed NCAA rules for as long as you can remember
so how is that playing coy

UL won a ill-gotten championship
the NCAA took it away for cheating
the game took place but the ill-gotten results were removed

had the same thing happened at UK i would not be trying to claim that championship that no longer exists

also it is not "arbitrary" when you blatantly break the rules
Bullshit, you know you’d claim it. And there’s an asterisks beside it. However we won that game and I was there. They can’t take away a physical game experience where we won a title. I guess they can erase it from their meaningless record book, but cherry pick who they punish? Dumb. We won, and we have 3 titles. Also other programs have broken the “rules” and still have championships. That’s why their “rule book” holds no weight. Also, why the NBA is a much more attractive product to me now. NCAA is crooked, and everyone knows it.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Bullshit, you know you’d claim it. And there’s an asterisks beside it. However we won that game and I was there. They can’t take away a physical game experience where we won a title. I guess they can erase it from their meaningless record book, but cherry pick who they punish? Dumb. We won, and we have 3 titles. Also other programs have broken the “rules” and still have championships. That’s why their “rule book” holds no weight. Also, why the NBA is a much more attractive product to me now. NCAA is crooked, and everyone knows it.

you won the game and forfeited it because of cheating and breaking the very rules of the organization that awards the championship
the record book is where the championships are listed, yours is not there
you have two titles
maybe the UL player that sued the NCAA to get his records restored should have also sued his former teammates and the assistant coach for costing him that title

no i would not claim it
earn it, don't cheat
if you cheat and get caught you deserve the punishment and should be man enough to accept it

i agree on the cherry picking, UNC should have also been punished
this has nothing to do with the NBA

So if stripper gate or Academic fraud happened at UK like it did at UL and UNc and UK won a title in that time frame what would those two fan bases say about UK? Be honest!

So if stripper gate or Academic fraud happened at UK like it did at UL and UNc and UK won a title in that time frame what would those two fan bases say about UK? Be honest!
You really think strippers made our 4 star players who had already committed before that play better lol.

you won the game and forfeited it because of cheating and breaking the very rules of the organization that awards the championship
the record book is where the championships are listed, yours is not there
you have two titles
maybe the UL player that sued the NCAA to get his records restored should have also sued his former teammates and the assistant coach for costing him that title

no i would not claim it
earn it, don't cheat
if you cheat and get caught you deserve the punishment and should be man enough to accept it

i agree on the cherry picking, UNC should have also been punished
this has nothing to do with the NBA
Meh we won it. NCAA is a joke and that’s why NBA is at an all time high with viewership. The corruption with NCAA makes it a joke. I’ve honestly watched more pro basketball than ncaa this year aside from our games.

Meh we won it. NCAA is a joke and that’s why NBA is at an all time high with viewership. The corruption with NCAA makes it a joke. I’ve honestly watched more pro basketball than ncaa this year aside from our games.

ul can always leave the NCAA
they are not forced to be a member, but when they became a member they did agree to follow the rules and/or accept the punishment for breaking the rules

"You really think strippers made our 4 star players who had already committed before that play better lol."

that really does not matter
per the rules, the moment a player accepts impermissible benefits they become ineligible
the ul players accepted the "whore" benefits long before the title

Reactions: JC for 3
ul can always leave the NCAA
they are not forced to be a member, but when they became a member they did agree to follow the rules and/or accept the punishment for breaking the rules

"You really think strippers made our 4 star players who had already committed before that play better lol."

that really does not matter
per the rules, the moment a player accepts impermissible benefits they become ineligible
the ul players accepted the "whore" benefits long before the title
The rules are cherry picked, and only apply to certain programs. That’s why the ncaa is a joke. Their consistency and integrity are non-existent.

The rules are cherry picked, and only apply to certain programs. That’s why the ncaa is a joke.

cherry picked or not, ul had players and an assistant coach break the rules long before that title game

which program(s) are you referring to that got caught breaking the rules and were not punished?

cherry picked or not, ul had players and an assistant coach break the rules long before that title game

which program(s) are you referring to that got caught breaking the rules and were not punished?
North Carolina as of recent. LSU too.

Wall never played in any of those.

Granted wall is obv a much better player than Siva, but siva had a better college career and did more for Louisville than Wall did in his one year at UK.

That’s why Louisville fans said Siva was a better pickup than wall, bc Siva was gonna be a four year player and Wall was gonna be one and done. So again would u rather recruit a player that led ur team to 2 FFs and a title or one that’s biggest achievement was an elite 8.
That wasn't my point. Several UofL fans stated all year long that Siva > Wall, which is hilarious.

But come on, Wall was in college 1 year, do you realize the college career Wall would have had if he stayed 4 years like Siva?

Our team this year could use a Peyton Siva. Dude was quick, and could actually finish layups.
Give me Russ Smith any day over Siva. If I was a UofL fan Sick I would have that guys jersey. Heck of a baller, tough as nails and a top notch dude.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
the difference between you and I is simple.

You sit in your seat, tell others to sit down that are standing and cheering because you are a shit eating fan. you will eat anything they throw your way. Me , on the other hand will call out the shit that goes on at louisville. and lately with hookers and scandal its been a lot of shit. I am tired of it. so while you eat it I will forever call it out.

enjoy eating shit.

I am not built that way. You have to call it out before it gets out of hand. fans like you will always go with the flow and eat shit.

leave me alone and eat your shit.

even with our record we are playing like shit. and you cheer it on no matter what so you are right we are different.

I agree - he loves to eat butt.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Give me Russ Smith any day over Siva. If I was a UofL fan Sick I would have that guys jersey. Heck of a baller, tough as nails and a top notch dude.
Loved both, Russ became an all around great player his last year with us. Dude made some incredible plays.

Yes, I’ve spent so much time there since I’ve been banned for the past 2 years. This meltdown isn’t that odd though, I’ve seen this dog & pony show before. By all means, go ahead and embarrass yourself.

the difference between you and I is simple.

You sit in your seat, tell others to sit down that are standing and cheering because you are a shit eating fan. you will eat anything they throw your way. Me , on the other hand will call out the shit that goes on at louisville. and lately with hookers and scandal its been a lot of shit. I am tired of it. so while you eat it I will forever call it out.

enjoy eating shit.

I am not built that way. You have to call it out before it gets out of hand. fans like you will always go with the flow and eat shit.

leave me alone and eat your shit.

even with our record we are playing like shit. and you cheer it on no matter what so you are right we are different.

@beasleythecard

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
how did the 4 point guards at UK do in the Siva time frame
that would be a much better comparison

No bc the argument was Siva would be a bigger pickup for our program than Wall would be for yours. Not Siva vs Wall and the next three PGs u signed after wall.

That wasn't my point. Several UofL fans stated all year long that Siva > Wall, which is hilarious.

But come on, Wall was in college 1 year, do you realize the college career Wall would have had if he stayed 4 years like Siva?

But wall wasn’t gonna stay four years, anyone with half an eye knew that if he had seen him play half a game. This argument was basically the argument about whether it better off recruiting one and done phenoms or 4 year players. And someone said Siva will have a better college career in his 4 years that wall will in his one and UK fans snowballed it into saying we thought siva was a better player than Wall, which is ludicrous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT