ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is not good.

@beasleythecard

tenor.gif

@beasleythecard so you just show up in the rare cases we lose to yell “faaaarrrrrr Mack!!!! farrerrr that sonofeyyybeiiitch”!!!!!

We’re number 1 in our conference and if we win out, which will be tough, we have an opportunity to get a 1 seed. You’re a ****ing dipshit btw. Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I love when no one hears from him for a year and he comes out of the woodwork after a loss. He then feels compelled to call out other fans who’ve been here the whole time to tell them what will happen. He’s a true autistic blessing in disguise. I called it earlier ITT, when he shows up it means we’ll start winning again.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
the difference between you and I is simple.

You sit in your seat, tell others to sit down that are standing and cheering because you are a shit eating fan. you will eat anything they throw your way. Me , on the other hand will call out the shit that goes on at louisville. and lately with hookers and scandal its been a lot of shit. I am tired of it. so while you eat it I will forever call it out.

enjoy eating shit.

I am not built that way. You have to call it out before it gets out of hand. fans like you will always go with the flow and eat shit.

leave me alone and eat your shit.

even with our record we are playing like shit. and you cheer it on no matter what so you are right we are different.

as much as i love watching a bird on bird fight
you are wrong about @UL_1986
he has fought valiantly against the zipps of the bird nation

he is wearing a Jurich avatar because he lost a bet, that should tell you all you need to know

Reactions: UL_1986
....can't take you even a little serious anymore. You're just too consistent at being wrong.
You think Uk would beat Florida state last night at Tucker lol? Ok. o_O

I love your troll efforts after each of our games. Rent free.

Probably would’ve gotten a 20 point loss.

....yeah, a team better than yours would've lost by more. Great logic. You're flailing away again....like last year when I told you U6 was getting double-digit losses (they did) and bounced early from the NCAAT (they were in 1st round to Ricky, Jr.).

....yeah, a team better than yours would've lost by more. Great logic. You're flailing away again....like last year when I told you U6 was getting double-digit losses (they did) and bounced early from the NCAAT (they were in 1st round to Ricky, Jr.).
Fine, you would’ve lost by 25. Laughing

Regardless you would’ve caught an L, so what’s the difference. Continue on with your troll. It’s all you really know how to do on this board.

Imagine caring more about a rivals loss than your own teams win. :confused:

....check the Scout board or The Hall... U6ers blabbering when UK is playing, bitching if they're winning and having a parade after a loss. You defined your own fanbase with this post.

....check the Scout board or The Hall... U6ers blabbering when UK is playing, bitching if they're winning and having a parade after a loss. You defined your own fanbase with this post.
More deflection. You can’t own up to your obsession. Everyone sees it, might as well just admit it.

More deflection. You can’t own up to your obsession. Everyone sees it, might as well just admit it.

More denial from you. Not surprised. You dolts have posts celebrating idiotic stuff like this:

....and get all pissed about stuff like this:

9663558.jpg

4 FF's and a ring is even better.

Wall never played in any of those.

Granted wall is obv a much better player than Siva, but siva had a better college career and did more for Louisville than Wall did in his one year at UK.

That’s why Louisville fans said Siva was a better pickup than wall, bc Siva was gonna be a four year player and Wall was gonna be one and done. So again would u rather recruit a player that led ur team to 2 FFs and a title or one that’s biggest achievement was an elite 8.

Reactions: UL_1986
More denial from you. Not surprised. You dolts have posts celebrating idiotic stuff like this:

....and get all pissed about stuff like this:

9663558.jpg
You practically live on our scout board and home board. That’s the funny part. I can tell it rustles you reading those posts, otherwise you wouldn’t bring HB shit to this board. If I cared I could probably bring 100 threads from Raftards obsessing over Louisville. Pathetic lol.

Nvm I forgot getting drafted high is more important than collegiate achievements to BBN

You practically live on our scout board and home board. That’s the funny part. I can tell it rustles you reading those posts, otherwise you wouldn’t bring HB shit to this board. If I cared I could probably bring 100 threads from Raftards obsessing over Louisville. Pathetic lol.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, trying to obtain different results. This holds true with you constantly spouting off about U6 and how 'great' they are and having a better season than UK..... only to have reality smack you in the head.
  • Head to head- UK beat U6, 78-70
  • More losses on the season- U6
  • Rankings- UK ranked ahead of U6
  • U6- lost 3 of last 4 games. UK on a 6 game winning streak.

Wall never played in any of those.

Granted wall is obv a much better player than Siva, but siva had a better college career and did more for Louisville than Wall did in his one year at UK.

That’s why Louisville fans said Siva was a better pickup than wall, bc Siva was gonna be a four year player and Wall was gonna be one and done. So again would u rather recruit a player that led ur team to 2 FFs and a title or one that’s biggest achievement was an elite 8.
Kentucky still won a title before Siva did.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, trying to obtain different results. This holds true with you constantly spouting off about U6 and how 'great' they are and having a better season than UK..... only to have reality smack you in the head.
  • Head to head- UK beat U6, 78-70
  • More losses on the season- U6
  • Rankings- UK ranked ahead of U6
  • U6- lost 3 of last 4 games. UK on a 6 game winning streak.
Lol I didn’t even read this. I see copy & pasted bullet points which leads me to believe just more deflection and drivel. Own up to your weak troll and try to post better content. You’re a broken record at this point mr u6.

ADVERTISEMENT