ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is not good.

Reliving last year now? You must have a little Kentucky BBN blood if that’s what you got to resort to....
You cant even respond to a duke fan about something totally unrelated to UK without taking a shot at UK.

You are so incredibly ate up with UK. Big Blue owns your mind.

Can you show me on the doll where UK touched you?

Also, we don't have just last year to point at, we have this year and 9 out of the last 10 years to point at.

Clemson has to stop storming the court after every win, good God.

Their fans always rush the field after every football win too. It's not like those are few and far between.

I dont understand why DJ continues to sit on the bench to start the game.

Coach says he wanted to change the lineup in hopes to start the game off strong. Everyone thought “Yay DJ is finally going to start.”

Instead he takes out one of our best offensive players and puts in a freshman role player.

Makes no sense. Our starting 5 today had like 1 maybe 2 scoring options.

12 pts, 6 rbs, 8 assists, 0 turnovers and be doesn’t start.

1108_frazier.jpg

Saw a post calling for Mack's head and it has some solid points in it.
several accounts on the state of the team and it's just not good.

Ryan McMahon has to have some dirty pics or something on Mack. Plays the 3rd most minutes and he can't guard a fence post.

10 loses minimum. with all of the great coaches out there with proven track records we selected a bum and will hang onto him until we are at an NAIA level program.
I think Mack is going to be good at U of L. He's certainly getting good recruits. It's a strange year this year.

Also, I wish he (and other coaches) would ditch the suits/ties during games. It's a gym.

Reactions: beasleythecard
If I told you 2 years ago after getting nailed by the NCAA and losing your HOF coach you'd be top 10 and in position for a Final Four, you wouldn't take it?
the Governor and a jealous bunch at the BOT raped the school, and now everyone has lost. Its so many empty seats the university needs to reclaim them and sell them for cheap. its really sad.

If I told you 2 years ago after getting nailed by the NCAA and losing your HOF coach you'd be top 10 and in position for a Final Four, you wouldn't take it?
I like the fact that Beasley is calling our season a bust and Mack to leave. He’s always wrong, so this works in our favor.

whats sad is you inflict that drivel on me but can't see the trash that this team is.
go cry on the hall board.

the 100% reality is something needs to change and it needs to change fast.
Yes, I’ve spent so much time there since I’ve been banned for the past 2 years. This meltdown isn’t that odd though, I’ve seen this dog & pony show before. By all means, go ahead and embarrass yourself.

Yes, I’ve spent so much time there since I’ve been banned for the past 2 years. This meltdown isn’t that odd though, I’ve seen this dog & pony show before. By all means, go ahead and embarrass yourself.
the difference between you and I is simple.

You sit in your seat, tell others to sit down that are standing and cheering because you are a shit eating fan. you will eat anything they throw your way. Me , on the other hand will call out the shit that goes on at louisville. and lately with hookers and scandal its been a lot of shit. I am tired of it. so while you eat it I will forever call it out.

enjoy eating shit.

I am not built that way. You have to call it out before it gets out of hand. fans like you will always go with the flow and eat shit.

leave me alone and eat your shit.

even with our record we are playing like shit. and you cheer it on no matter what so you are right we are different.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot

You sit in your seat, tell others to sit down that are standing and cheering because you are a shit eating fan. you will eat anything they throw your way. Me , on the other hand will call out the shit that goes on at louisville. and lately with hookers and scandal its been a lot of shit. I am tired of it. so while you eat it I will forever call it out.

enjoy eating shit.

I am not built that way. You have to call it out before it gets out of hand. fans like you will always go with the flow and eat shit.

even with our record we are playing like shit. and you cheer it on no matter what so you are right we are different.
86 actually was one of the few who stood up to Louisville fans on Jurich and Pitino. He’s far from cheering on no matter what.

enjoy eating shit.

Take your own advice and try not write a novel filled with drivel next time. ****ing casual. o_O

Mack’s been killing it. They lost back to back to UK and FSU earlier and everyone was saying he was a mistake and then they rolled of 9 in a row and looked like the best team in the country.

I think they could take a step back next year because they’re losing a lot but they’ve got a lot of nice young talent that they’re going to add even more to. I think they’ll be a top 5 team again in 21-22.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT