ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is not good.

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
We're the same team as last year. Mack can't get any guards to play for us when it is clear that we are in desperate need. Looks like somehow we will strike out again at the guard position for the 2020 class.

The only difference between this years team and last years team is the date on the calendar. We have no true reliable guard and there's no consistency from anyone on the team.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I felt FSU was going to have a really good chance today. nwora is spectacular, but he is basically it for you guys. I would say, the Noles are very good and overlooked. I would still think you have a good shot at 13 wins in the conference this year

Reactions: speedfrk
Yeah, we weren’t in rhythm at all. Not moving the ball well. Poor execution. Props to FSU.

To be honest, as the season started I was thinking that after the new year we might surprise some folks. We needed some time to develop. In general people underestimate Ham. We will have consistency issues at times but this team could be a really tough out

To be honest, as the season started I was thinking that after the new year we might surprise some folks. We needed some time to develop. In general people underestimate Ham. We will have consistency issues at times but this team could be a really tough out
If we can shoot like this, we will be very hard to beat

b649fc2485e0acd91487c3a38eff59ea.gif

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Lost to a team that lost at home to Evansville. Of course they’re not good

:D

:(

In general people underestimate Ham.

Shoot, our fan base has underestimated him for most of his time here. Can’t believe people used to wish we would have fired him for some mid major splash (who almost always fail in the ACC).

Reactions: nole96
We aren’t as good of a shooting team as we looked today. But honestly we aren’t as bad as we were against USF. Somewhere in between.
No I don’t expect that every game. But they raised their level today. That was very encouraging.

We aren’t as good of a shooting team as we looked today. But honestly we aren’t as bad as we were against USF. Somewhere in between.

to show we are capable of putting together a shooting day like this against such a good opponent on the road is fantastic.

Reactions: UL_1986 and GE Nole
We have our deficiencies for sure, but saying we’re no good is just dumb. FSU is a bad matchup for our team, hopefully we won’t get paired up with them or a team similar to their length and athleticism in March.

Reactions: UL_1986
Long layoffs suck. Every time our guys have a week between games, the guys come out rusty. Do that against a team that wants to win and it's a wrap.

Just a few weeks ago, you guys weren’t sure you’d make the tourney...according to “you know where”. Glad you won your Super Bowl to give your fleet of 5 stars confidence lmfao.

No surprise Maxey was 3-10 today with 8 pts.....lol

Just a few weeks ago, you guys weren’t sure you’d make the tourney...according to “you know where”. Glad you won your Super Bowl to give your fleet of 5 stars confidence lmfao.

Admit it - we broke you chumps. Another UK butt whipping and U6 folds like a lawn chair. #Domination

Lol at the usual suspects paying more attention to our games than their own... Laughing

Admit it - we broke you chumps. Another UK butt whipping and U6 folds like a lawn chair. #Domination
You broke nothing. We play a good schedule, with plenty of more opportunities to get top 25 wins. You guys not so much.

10 loses minimum. with all of the great coaches out there with proven track records we selected a bum and will hang onto him until we are at an NAIA level program.

If we can shoot like this, we will be very hard to beat

I concur. And it wasn’t just one guy getting hot, although the Walker kid easily looked like the best player on the court for either team, seemingly everyone was stroking it from deep.

FSU guards also did an great job of exciting their half court game plan which was get the ball to whoever fresh or McMahon was guarding and go right at them. I was very surprised at how good FSU is after all they lost last season.

Reactions: Fsuwarpath10
UL is an experienced team who looked good early because of that experience imo. The fact is they lost 13 or 14 games last year and their guard play has always been suspect so I never bought into the whole “best team in the country” stuff. That being said, college basketball is so average this year they can certainly be a factor in the tournament if somebody (David Johnson?) can solidify the PG spot.

Not sure a wink is needed. That’s not a far fetched statement. And I think Mack is a very good coach.

The wink was to get under the soft skin of the U6 fans. I actually think Hamilton is a fine coach.

Reactions: GE Nole
Players are too unfocused and dont have a killer instinct.

The season will be ok.
The Cards will lose in the elite 8 or SS.

Try for the Final four in a couple of years.

Mack needs to follow Cal's lead and not promise those upperclassmen playing time
early in the season put your best talent on the floor and allow them to fight through their mistakes

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT