ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

Quickley is so cerebral. This team goes as far as he takes it.

This game is exactly why UK might go home early. They refuse to blow out a shitty team and are now in a dogfight.

This game is exactly why UK might go home early. They refuse to blow out a shitty team and are now in a dogfight.
Story of their season. Get out to a big lead, let teams back in it, comes down to final 2 minutes. This time getting carved up by a goofy white dude. Laughing

This. I am not totally shocked that UT has made a run. BUT----To do so this late, and lead by 3?

Yeah,.

Good game though. Both teams not playing great but playing very hard.

We are going to OT.....Calling it now.

Huge tip-in there. Might have been curtains if not.

Give up 50 points in a half and blow a 17 point, second half lead to an awful Tennessee team at home.

JFC

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hate losing but I have to say, I don’t mind this one at all. Well, I do but maybe this will get their attention and show them you have to put teams away when you get them down. Good game Vols, you wanted it more!!!

Reactions: GhostVol and della
Calipari is just Tony Bennett with 5* recruits.

Reactions: ThePhog08
You never want to lose on sr day at home to one of your biggest rivals. This game was a freaking clown show.

the second have was the laziest sh*t i've ever seen.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
ADVERTISEMENT