ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

Congrats Della on UT's win.

I figured you would be here. The band wagon fans come out.
I was here posting as the game started. I even made a joke while we were getting beat. So, no band wagon.

You could have just nothing to me rather than posting shade.

No one is trying to steal your jelly belly. It's just an interesting stat.
Huh? Dude---quit being so sensitive. That's the problem with you guys. Big ass babies when you lose. SImply said, "Yikes". As in, god damn, thats a bad, and surprising loss. Three losses to unranked teams at Rupp is unheard of, under Cal. JFC.....You guys, man.

Reactions: Montana81
Huh? Dude---quit being so sensitive. That's the problem with you guys. Big ass babies when you lose. SImply said, "Yikes". As in, god damn, thats a bad, and surprising loss. Three losses to unranked teams at Rupp is unheard of, under Cal. JFC.....You guys, man.
Haha, you love the adjective 'senstive". Yet you can't comprehend a joke and a random stat.

Also, Give UK fans some credit, we've not perfected the act as losing as much as IU fans.

Stop being sensitive to hyperbole.
tenor.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Haha, you love the adjective 'senstive". Yet you can comprehend a joke and a random stat.
Sure I can. Just weird that random stat comes right after a loss at home to an 8-8 Tenn team. Not to mention, you used that random stat, quoting me. Coincidence?

I use sensitive b/c it fits. If you have a better adj., enlighten me. I'd be happy to use it.

As for the "joke"? What was it----The random stat?

Sure I can. Just weird that random stat comes right after a loss at home to an 8-8 Tenn team. Not to mention, you used that random stat, quoting me. Coincidence?

I use sensitive b/c it fits. If you have a better adj., enlighten me. I'd be happy to use it.

As for the "joke"? What was it----The random stat?
Yes, I just posted a tweet in response to your post. You took it personal. (sensitive, "He responded to me") I'll not do it again.

Meant two.....For some reason, I had Utah game there. Still, two is unheard as well.

Trying really hard to not switch this to focus on IU. Winking

UK fans are as senstive as IU fans are apathetic. They've gave up. Don't even care anymore.

Stop being sensitive to hyperbole.
Apparently that word strikes a nerve? Probably b/c there's a ton of truth behind it? Why be this way? I didn't take a jab at UK...Say anything bad. Unless of course , "Yikes" is a dirt word to you?

Yes, I just posted a tweet in response to your post. You took it personal. (sensitive, "He responded to me") I'll not do it again.
"Personal"? Are you drunk? I responded with, "OK?"...You took that as me taking it personal?

Wow.

Apparently that word strikes a nerve? Probably b/c there's a ton of truth behind it? Why be this way? I didn't take a jab at UK...Say anything bad. Unless of course , "Yikes" is a dirt word to you?
You're confused. Not a trigger word. I like you using it as your go to insult. I'd hate for you to have to come up with a new one.

you’re not wrong. I’m the sorest of losers. I hate everything right now

Trying really hard to not switch this to focus on IU. Winking

UK fans are as senstive as IU fans are apathetic. They've gave up. Don't even care anymore.
I mean, I guess? Most IU fans don't seem so insecure---Or have to justify every loss. Hell, MOF, not any other fan base does. But, OK..

You're confused. Not a trigger word. I like you using it as your go to insult. I'd hate for you to have to come up with a new one.
Insult? I mean Lurker---you are proving my point with every post. I posted, "Yikes". And, "OK"----And its now led to an entire chapter of you explaining to me, how im insulting you.

JFC...

Thread should be more interesting tomorrow morning once the olds wake up from their Kessler hangover.

Reactions: GhostVol
Thread should be more interesting tomorrow morning once the olds wake up from their Kessler hangover.
What's weird, I've not drank since Saturday. I post in a UK/UT thread with GG and a tweet, (responded to the clearly wrong posts) and sucked right in.

What's weird, I've not drank since Saturday. I post in a UK/UT thread with GG and a tweet, (responded to the clearly wrong posts) and sucked right in.
I was mostly talking about a few boomers on here that’ll show up at the crack of dawn from their neutral grain spirit coma immediately following the game. Deep down, they know who they are.

Two quick comments.

Santiago Vascovi's mom is nice.

Hagan's shot with 5 minutes left was kind of crazy. The ball was hanging on the rim forever. It was funny to see everyone miss on their initial jump - and then they waited as if to say, "Nope, not falling for that one. You make the first move, ball."

Don't confuse irritation with amused. I just have know better to respond to certain ppls post.

Pointing a finger, 3 comes back.
I guess? The "poor me/us" gets old as well. But hey, is what it is. I like you to much to argue. Good luck Saturday.

Two quick comments.

Santiago Vascovi's mom is nice.

Hagan's shot with 5 minutes left was kind of crazy. The ball was hanging on the rim forever. It was funny to see everyone miss on their initial jump - and then they waited as if to say, "Nope, not falling for that one. You make the first move, ball."
Laughing

Bad loss...but i wake up every day thanking God we're not Louisville..can you imagine?

1986 is a long time ago....

2012 wasn’t exactly yesterday, esp since every single OOC team UK considers a rival sans Indiana has cut down the nets since then. (Duke, UNC, LOUISVILLE)

As Kevin Ware so eloquently put it, They can take the banners but not these fat ass rings.

Good attempt at deflecting though, game kinda did remind me of our epic choke job against duke last year, except they had Zion and Tennessee had Fulkerson

I was mostly talking about a few boomers on here that’ll show up at the crack of dawn from their neutral grain spirit coma immediately following the game. Deep die they know who they are.

Sick When I've moved around to different states, It's been an uphill battle to explain "blended" to the local poors.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT