ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

Cats had a great chance to capitalize and move up the seed line, instead they decide to blow a 17-point second half lead to snatch that Quad 2 loss. Laughing

The silver lining: Evansville wasn't the only team to beat UK at Rupp this season.
UK was up 17?

2012 wasn’t exactly yesterday, esp since every single OOC team UK considers a rival sans Indiana has cut down the nets since then. (Duke, UNC, LOUISVILLE)

As Kevin Ware so eloquently put it, They can take the banners but not these fat ass rings.

Good attempt at deflecting though, game kinda did remind me of our epic choke job against duke last year, except they had Zion and Tennessee had Fulkerson

A) You're speaking for UK fans. You're deciding OOC conference rivals for UK fans. If you're going to throw in UNC and Duke, why leave out KU?

B) hahaha at comparing Zion with Fulkerson.

I don’t understand utenns record. They played out of this world against us in AFH.

KU dominated them when Azubuike was in the game. Without McCormack or De Sousa, they were just too small when he had to sit.

But they were good offensively.
That's right, I forgot we had those two dudes out. That being said---it was def a good battle.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Not a good look for UK fans. Hope she’s not allowed to attend another UK game. Straight trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
Not a good look for UK fans. Hope she’s not allowed to attend another UK game. Straight trash.

That's bad. They were triggered and can't take a little trolling, but that's ridiculous. Some people just reach for the most hurtful thing they can think of. I don't like the "Not a good look for UK fans" comment. Please don't pin those people's behavior to me.

I've never met a saint of any race, and I'm not perfect, but I strive to be better than yesterday. That was just low-class. I'd say there were fans of both sides that were just as shocked. I'm embarrassed.

Last edited:
A) You're speaking for UK fans. You're deciding OOC conference rivals for UK fans. If you're going to throw in UNC and Duke, why leave out KU?

B) hahaha at comparing Zion with Fulkerson.

True, I had no clue UK fans consider Kansas as a big OOC rival, I know y’all played each other a lot more recently due to the champions classic and big12/sec challenge, and also in 2012 for the championship, and I know there’s no love lost between the two programs but I didn’t think the hatred of KU by BBN was anywhere close to that of Louisville, duke, Indiana or unc. If I was just trying to throw out recent tourney winners I def wouldn’t have lumped Indiana in there.

But ur right I can’t speak for all UK fans and tell them who yall are supposed to dislike the most. And I’m sure every fan has a different opinion on how they would rank their OOC rivals.

I guess when Kansas cuts the nets down this year that’ll make it 4/5

Regardless, that was moreso meant for dude that woke up this morning and thanked god he’s not a Louisville fan after UK blew a 17 pt lead at home to Tenn lmao.

Up 17 and stopped playing defense altogether and playing badly on offense as well.

All the people with theories of "maybe a loss before the tournament is a good thing" will get their theory tested.

Even worse....Hagans and Cal arguing on the bench last night w/Hagans refusing to go back in the game.... not good.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
True, I had no clue UK fans consider Kansas as a big OOC rival, I know y’all played each other a lot more recently due to the champions classic and big12/sec challenge, and also in 2012 for the championship, and I know there’s no love lost between the two programs but I didn’t think the hatred of KU by BBN was anywhere close to that of Louisville, duke, Indiana or unc. If I was just trying to throw out recent tourney winners I def wouldn’t have lumped Indiana in there.

But ur right I can’t speak for all UK fans and tell them who yall are supposed to dislike the most. And I’m sure every fan has a different opinion on how they would rank their OOC rivals.

Regardless, that was moreso meant for dude that woke up this morning and thanked god he’s not a Louisville fan after UK blew a 17 pt lead at home to Tenn lmao.
I don't consider KU a rival. I respect their program. We've each gotten the better of one another over the years. I don't consider Duke or IU rivals either. They're just teams that you like to hang an L on. I wouldn't have any issues if KU won it all this year.

Reactions: toonces11
That's bad. They were triggered and can't take a little trolling, but that's ridiculous. Some people just reach for the most hurtful thing they can think of. I don't like the "Not a good look for UK fans" comment. Please don't pin those people's behavior to me.

I've never met a saint of any race, and I'm not perfect, but I strive to be better than yesterday. That was just low-class. I'd say there were fans of both sides that were just as shocked. I'm embarrassed.

Never pinned her behavior on YOU personally, but I agree, this was low-class.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
And what’s up with Hagans?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I think all the issues surrounding Hagans is getting to him. All the little injuries, the fact he's struggling at times, the fact other guys are stepping up and he's not "The guy" he was at one point during the season...etc.

Wow, cause he was killing it at the beginning of the year. He kinda struggled last year in the postseason as well, right?

Take a look at Rafters sometime. Among that group, I’d say the KU hatred ranks at or near the top. For whatever reason.

UK had a bad game folks. The world is not ending.

The team is not a world beater; however, they did win the SEC. I still support them and I think that they can win the SEC Tourney.

Edit: dumb Bert said "however, they did with the SEC." The corrected version is above.

Also I appreciate that Q (@Quavarius )is an honest broker in liking my post. I love you Q even though I don't agree with you a lot. You are a good man.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT