ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

There is plenty of evidence to support the racist thingie, not that I care.

So you think nobody ever associated with Tennessee was or is racist? You do understand that Rupp Was brought up and lived in a time were blacks were not seen as equal to white people right?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
So you think nobody ever associated with Tennessee was or is racist? You do understand that Rupp Was brought up and lived in a time were blacks were not seen as equal to white people right?
Haven't I already said as much?

Haha. Nice cheap one. One day you'll see fire from IU players. Winking
Nothing cheap. Just some ribbing. When you act like a 6 year old, you are gonna get made fun of. I wouldn't call telling your coach you are not going back in, as "showing some fire.". But that's just me..Winking

Nothing cheap. Just some ribbing. When you act like a 6 year old, you are gonna get made fun of. I wouldn't call telling your coach you are not going back in, as "showing some fire.". But that's just me..Winking
I was just trying to play/joke.

BTW, he went back in. Passion is a hell of a thing.

I was just trying to play/joke.

BTW, he went back in. Passion is a hell of a thing.
I know....I don't you serious in that regard...Not like others. You and I have talked at length. Consider you a friend, that give each other shit. Nothing personal.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
c82f1aeb_screen_capture_16.jpg

You're moving to Knoxville? Thanks for the heads up.
I'm ready to embrace my country side again.

Knoxville is country right? don't y'all have Dolly and ....Smokey Mtn....f*ck what am I getting myself into? It will be interesting to move to a more rural area. I hope my sharpness dont' become dull. Knoxville will be the smallest place I've lived since I was 19. 44 now. I'm not knocking/mocking, I just don't know if there's going to be stuff to do. Here, wife is working over, fine, I visit different places, check out a small bands concert, see Randy from TPB perform, etc. Just random shit. I don't want to go mad from boredom. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy type shit.

I can deal with the obnoxiousness of UT fans.I was here when Calipari coached here at Memphis and when he left. The whole city went straight to meltdown mode. I had to take all the Kentucky stuff off my car.

I'm going to stick out like a hernia. What the wife wants, she gets.

Last edited:
I know....I don't you serious in that regard...Not like others. You and I have talked at length. Consider you a friend, that give each other shit. Nothing personal.
Oh, absolutely. For real, don't take anything I post serious.

PPL here wouldn't believe I was born a poor black child.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Knoxville is country right? don't y'all have Dolly and ....Smokey Mtn....f*ck what am I getting myself into? It will be interesting to move to a more rural area. I hope my sharpness dont' become dull. Knoxville will be the smallest place I've lived since I was 19. 44 now. I'm not knocking/mocking, I just don't know if there's going to be stuff to do. Here, wife is working over, fine, I visit different places, check out a small bands concert, see Randy from TPB perform, etc. Just random shit. I don't want to go mad from boredom. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy type shit.

I can deal with the obnoxiousness of UT fans.I was here when Calipari coached here at Memphis and when he left. The whole city went straight to meltdown mode. I had to take all the Kentucky stuff off my car.

Well, welcome. I was only kidding about mobilizing the 1st Orange Armored brigade. It's not like you're a bammer or anything like that.

Regarding things to do would depend on what it is you actually like to do. If you're interested in hiking, nature, water and diversity of flora, you will be pleased as punch.

If you're interested in artsy, there is the usual fare that is associated with a major university in your back yard.

The area in which Knoxville or any non major urban area falls short would be cuisine, both in quality and diversity. However, it is improving albeit slowly.

Finally, your UK stuff will be tolerated in the same way in which one would look the other way at the unwashed or mentally slow. "Poor soul doesn't know any better."

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Imagine being apparently part of the “greatest generation” and putting posters on ignore. Bert seems like the type that had bone spurs on draft day too.

Well, welcome. I was only kidding about mobilizing the 1st Orange Armored brigade. It's not like you're a bammer or anything like that.

Regarding things to do would depend on what it is you actually like to do. If you're interested in hiking, nature, water and diversity of flora, you will be pleased as punch.

If you're interested in artsy, there is the usual fare that is associated with a major university in your back yard.

The area in which Knoxville or any non major urban area falls short would be cuisine, both in quality and diversity. However, it is improving albeit slowly.

Finally, your UK stuff will be tolerated in the same way in which one would look the other way at the unwashed or mentally slow. "Poor soul doesn't know any better."
We're actually really in to nature, hiking, biking, etc. We can't wait to get out of a concrete jungle.

Yet, doesn't do much good late at night. I know the food isn't going to be close as good as Memphis, but we'll be ok if a few places are good.

We're actually really in to nature, hiking, biking, etc. We can't wait to get out of a concrete jungle.

Yet, doesn't do much good late at night. I know the food isn't going to be close as good as Memphis, but we'll be ok if a few places are good.
I love to kayak and there are several great white water mtn. rivers to choose from. I am also a runner (5-7 miles) every other day. There are plenty of wonderful places to run or walk or bike, whatever you like to do.

When I mentioned food, I was really comparing to New York, Boston, New Orleans ect. So see, there simply is no such thing as "little Italy" or "China Town" and so on.

If you like to hike you’ll love the Smoky Mountains. We was just down there last weekend and it’s awesome. We go about twice a year. They have all kinds of trails to hike. Several of them lead back to waterfalls and stuff like that. Best time to go is in late October when the leafs are changing!

ADVERTISEMENT