ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Michigan 4 Dec

The UK/calipari marriage is basically on life support at this point. Better than a 60 percent chance UK has a new coach a year from now

Cal wins on signing day and draft night so dumb Uk fans give him a pass but he is worse than tubby smith at this point in game. Sad to see how much they have lowered there standards. Old school UK fans would have never put up with its coach saying draft night was the biggest night of the year
You think so?

The UK/calipari marriage is basically on life support at this point. Better than a 60 percent chance UK has a new coach a year from now
lulz. 0.5% chance.

Using your metaphor, UK and Cal have renewed their vows this off-season after a rocky fight-filled year. The make-up sex is gonna be great

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Cal wins on signing day and draft night so dumb Uk fans give him a pass but he is worse than tubby smith at this point in game. Sad to see how much they have lowered there standards. Old school UK fans would have never put up with its coach saying draft night was the biggest night of the year

He didn’t even win over us on signing day this year.

Who would’ve thought Kentucky would be underdogs heading into a neutral court game against a Juwan Howard coached Michigan team?

cal has just lost it. That Wisconsin loss just changed things. Been just another team of the pack in the SEC basically since

I mean I don't disagree with the Wisconsin loss changing things. I've been on here and the homeboard critical of him for years. But UK still has been the best program in the conference since, which says more about the shit SEC than anything. Y'all and South Carolina making the final four was an aberration.

Kentucky went under a lot of changes this offseason. If things are dire this year again it'll be a death knell for Cal. Gonna guess that doesn't happen.

I mean I don't disagree with the Wisconsin loss changing things. I've been on here and the homeboard critical of him for years. But UK still has been the best program in the conference since, which says more about the shit SEC than anything. Y'all and South Carolina making the final four was an aberration.

Kentucky went under a lot of changes this offseason. If things are dire this year again it'll be a death knell for Cal. Gonna guess that doesn't happen.
I wouldnt say UK has been clearly the best the last few years. Auburn has more final 4’s than you in that period and we have the same amount of sec titles

Love these matchups, somebody's gotta lose, the actually game means very little in the big picture, and there's always some joker fan of another program trolling to get the thread beyond 10 pages.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Love these matchups, somebody's gotta lose, the actually game means very little in the big picture, and there's always some joker fan of another program trolling to get the thread beyond 10 pages.

Out of conference big games are helpful and it’s two schools towards the top of the recruiting food chain right now

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

“cal wins in signing day and draft night so dumb uk fans give him a pass…” 100% true.

“…hes worse than tubby smith at this point…”

Mmm…debateable. Cals last 6 seasons are roughly on par with an average tubby smith year. probably a little better. but i’ll give you it’s definitely closer than a lot of Cal slurping UK fans want to admit

“the uk marriage is on life support…”

not far from the truth. he needs to put another dominant team on the court in the next year or two imo or some of the more hard core fans with actual influence on the program are going threaten to stop putting money into the university.

“better than a 60% chance UK has a new coach a year from now”

id say that’s more like a 5-10% chance and that’s solely based on the odds we have another complete failure of a season. which are low given his track record and the current roster. he’s going to at least try to stick around until he gets to coach Dejuan Wagner’s son.

I wouldnt say UK has been clearly the best the last few years. Auburn has more final 4’s than you in that period and we have the same amount of sec titles

Since the Wisconsin debacle

Kentucky - 3 SEC titles and 3 SEC tournament titles, 2 elite 8s, 9 NCAA wins, missed the tournament once.

Auburn - 1 SEC title, 1 SEC tournament title, 1 final four, 5 NCAA wins, missed the tournament 3 times.

LOL you've had 1 in your entire history. You're suggesting multiples
It’s still more which makes your comment of Uk being the best the last few years as in accurate. We also have two sec titles. Glad we could clear that up. Pre 2016 is really relevant to this discussion. Your statement was inaccurate

Since the Wisconsin debacle

Kentucky - 3 SEC titles and 3 SEC tournament titles, 2 elite 8s, 9 NCAA wins, missed the tournament once.

Auburn - 1 SEC title, 1 SEC tournament title, 1 final four, 5 NCAA wins, missed the tournament 3 times.
3 sec titles? What other title do toy have besides 2019/2020?

“cal wins in signing day and draft night so dumb uk fans give him a pass…” 100% true.

Mmm…debateable. Cals last 6 seasons are roughly on par with an average tubby smith year. probably a little better. but i’ll give you it’s definitely closer than a lot of Cal slurping UK fans want to admit

not far from the truth. he needs to put another dominant team on the court in the next year or two imo or some of the more hard core fans with actual influence on the program are going threaten to stop putting money into the university.

id say that’s more like a 5-10% chance and that’s solely based on the odds we have another complete failure of a season. which are low given his track record and the current roster. he’s going to at least try to stick around until he gets to coach Dejuan Wagner’s son.
Probably the most rational UK fan repose I have seen. Your cohorts should take note

Kentucky will wax them and the Michigan fans will quietly crawl back in to their hole. Give us Michigan State instead and at least make this worth our while.

Kentucky will wax them and the Michigan fans will quietly crawl back in to their hole. Give us Michigan State instead and at least make this worth our while.

Cal struggling to even keep up with Howard’s recruiting. Not a good look for your one trick pony of a coach.

Fortunately I don't have to, so you're going to have to find some actual smack talk that's pertinent. Transfers aren't included in the rankings dipshit.

Cal at UK couldn’t out recruit Michigan. How does that sit well with you?

That would be quite the full circle, hire milt to land dejuan. Land in www good graces in the process then coach milts grandson. Wonder if he will have to give dejuan a job.

i know i know im still salty over dejuan lol

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT