ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Michigan 4 Dec

T-shirt U baby.

E5TGDkrWYAc3TVl

Seeing how Oshitagain puts up such strong scoring performances in big games (50-something points), my concern level for this game has dropped considerably.

It’s still more which makes your comment of Uk being the best the last few years as in accurate. We also have two sec titles. Glad we could clear that up. Pre 2016 is really relevant to this discussion. Your statement was inaccurate
Time framing always is. I hope you enjoyed it. Its over....

Kofi Cockburn.....
Kofi is the guy I wanted back when we were recruiting Wiseman. He has enormous upside with his physique, and is already playing at a really nice clip. Would love to see him at UK. I’m not saying I want him there more than Duren, it’s just that I wouldn’t be a bit disappointed if it went that way. He’s already proven his abilities on the college level. If we got either I’d be very content.

You have a point
I’m looking forward to the game with you all. I’ve liked Michigan bball since watching Webber, Rose and co. even after they knocked Mashburn’s UK out of the FF. I’ve enjoyed watching them come into success again at a more elite level with Howard at the helm. The last few years there’s no shame in losing to anyone with all of the parity now in CBB. Obviously my UK fandom churns for that undefeated season this year, but it’ll be a good game either way!

ADVERTISEMENT