ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas fans….

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Thought I seen that coach Self was in the hospital with an apparent heart attack. Any truth to this? Prayers up for him if it’s true!

My buddy knows assistant coaches. He felt off/discomfort and went in and they found a blockage that could have led to a heart attack in the near future. They're treating it. Thank God

Yeah this is basically the most prominent word about it. Probably never know what actually was the reason for the trip to the hospital.

Guessing he had stents placed or replaced. Won’t be coaching big 12 tourney. Did not suffer a heart attack. Sounds like this may have been a blessing in disguise in prevent future cardiac events.

Should be back for NCAA

Won't be long and we'll see a new wave of HOF coaching retiring. It'll then be up to the new guys

Transfer Portal and NIL played a huge part in a lot of the coaching retirements we’ve seen over the last couple of years. A lot of them just didn’t want to go through having to deal with all that every off-season. Self is one of the few who seemed to have been reinvigorated by the transfer portal and NIL. Hopefully today was just a small bump in the road for him.

lol, if that daydream helps you get through the trailer door in the morning...knock yourself out.

How do you squeeze through yours? Spanx?

A mass public health experiment with a novel, shoddily tested and improperly licensed technology so risky that manufacturers refused to produce it unless every gov't on Earth shielded them from liability. How could anybody ever suspect this of having a role in skyrocketing heart disease among athletes and people of all ages, right, brainiac?

Here's a couple tidbits for starters:

https://thekylebecker.substack.com/p/german-scientists-prove-covid-vaccine

image-188.png

image-185.png

According to official UK gov't data, the vaccinated are far more likely to die of any cause and at any age than the unvaccinated.

In January '22, the partly vaccinated were 198% more likely to die than the unvaccinated. The double vaccinated were 267% more likely to die than the unvaccinated. In May, triple vaccinated 70-79-year-olds were 332% more likely to die than unvaccinated 70-79-year-olds.

Similar story for every other age group, including kids.

Double-vaccinated kids are 1422% more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated kids. Triple vaccinated are 4423% more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated kids.

Go ahead and explain how this is possible with an "extremely safe and effective" vaccine. I could go all day. I'm betting you can't put together one articulate sentence.

Reactions: RipThru
How do you squeeze through yours? Spanx?

A mass public health experiment with a novel, shoddily tested and improperly licensed technology so risky that manufacturers refused to produce it unless every gov't on Earth shielded them from liability. How could anybody ever suspect this of having a role in skyrocketing heart disease among athletes and people of all ages, right, brainiac?

Here's a couple tidbits for starters:

https://thekylebecker.substack.com/p/german-scientists-prove-covid-vaccine

image-188.png

image-185.png

According to official UK gov't data, the vaccinated are far more likely to die of any cause and at any age than the unvaccinated.

In January '22, the partly vaccinated were 198% more likely to die than the unvaccinated. The double vaccinated were 267% more likely to die than the unvaccinated. In May, triple vaccinated 70-79-year-olds were 332% more likely to die than unvaccinated 70-79-year-olds.

Similar story for every other age group, including kids.

Double-vaccinated kids are 1422% more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated kids. Triple vaccinated are 4423% more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated kids.

Go ahead and explain how this is possible with an "extremely safe and effective" vaccine. I could go all day. I'm betting you can't put together one articulate sentence.
I don't argue science with trumpers, anti-vaxxers or conspiracy theorists.

59 of every million under 24 presented with myocarditis or other inflamation for a few days with no direct link. There you have it.

Take it to Fox news where they buy this crap.

59 of every million under 24 presented with myocarditis or other inflamation for a few days with no direct link. There you have it.

🤣

Reactions: ExitFlagger

Aka, you don't know shit. As I figured. 🤣

I give you official gov't data and you call it conspiracy theory. Never fails.

People like you aren't hard to fathom. I could've predicted every word. Trumper! Anti-Vaxxer! Conspiracy theorist!! Science! Fox News!! TRUMP!!!

I'm definitely no Trumper (or Fox viewer). Even if I were, only a grade A moron would allow the decision to participate in a public health experiment to become a political decision. Funny thing about that is if Trump had been re-elected, you probably would have refused the vaccine. You do understand it was his administration that announced Operation Warp Speed and that he brags about the vaccine to this day, right?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Aka, you don't know shit. As I figured. 🤣

I give you official gov't data and you call it conspiracy theory. Never fails.

People like you aren't hard to fathom. I could've predicted every word. Trumper! Anti-Vaxxer! Conspiracy theorist!! Science! Fox News!! TRUMP!!!

I'm definitely no Trumper (or Fox viewer). Even if I were, only a grade A moron would allow the decision to participate in a public health experiment to become a political decision. Funny thing about that is if Trump had been re-elected, you probably would have refused the vaccine. You do understand it was his administration that announced Operation Warp Speed and that he brags about the vaccine to this day, right?
Quite aware of the process from all sides, thank you...including your politicized side. It just pisses me off that my tax dollars are used to pay for your ventilator via medicaid.

Legitimate, objective science matters...not that it will change your mind.

Hope this helps...but I doubt it will.

Quite aware of the process from all sides, thank you...including your politicized side. It just pisses me off that my tax dollars are used to pay for your ventilator via medicaid.

Legitimate, objective science matters...not that it will change your mind.

Hope this helps...but I doubt it will.

Yes, it does matter. And as usual, the "anti-vaxxer" is the only one presenting any science or data. And as usual, the brainwashed sheep has no rebuttal to any of it.

Are you actually still spewing the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" crap? Even most people in your camp abandoned that ridiculous narrative over a year ago. 😆

Don't worry, Cletus, I won't be the one needing the ventilator.

Yes, it does matter. And as usual, the "anti-vaxxer" is the only one presenting any science or data. And as usual, the brainwashed sheep has no rebuttal to any of it.

Are you actually still spewing the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" crap? Even most people in your camp abandoned that ridiculous narrative over a year ago. 😆

Don't worry, Cletus, I won't be the one needing the ventilator.
The problem with your numbers is that they are easily manipulated. Let’s say I have 100k kids aged 0-14. Of those 100k 70k have gotten 3 shots, 19k have gotten 2 shots, 10k have gotten 1 shot and 1000 have gotten none. If the expected fatality rate of a normal child is 1.7% (meaning 17 per 1000 die from all types of illiness. This is the expected number btw) would give you 1190 dead kids who have 3 or more vaccinations, 323 with 2 vaccinations, 170 with one vaccination and 17 with none. you could say that you are 70x more likely to die as a child if you were vaccinated…and be correct with your statement because there are 70x more people vaccinated.
I would look at the sample sizes when comparing data and make sure they are apples to apples. I say this as a lab manager who deals with statistics every dam day.

ADVERTISEMENT