ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

Already, from this point forward, please no more talk about UNC. This thread has been derailed enough.

Anyone heard from Jarms?

I wondered how far you would let the thread fall before you revived it. Now you can say everyone else still wants to talk about it when it is really you who still wants to mention UNC and keep the Heels talk alive. You be you.

I wondered how far you would let the thread fall before you revived it. Now you can say everyone else still wants to talk about it when it is really you who still wants to mention UNC and keep the Heels talk alive. You be you.

I'll bold the important parts as a reminder

Already, from this point forward, please no more talk about UNC. This thread has been derailed enough.

Anyone heard from Jarms?[
/QUOTE]

Anyone heard from Jarms?

I’m sure you’re in constant communication with him. Remember you dedicated this thread to him....Laughing

I'll bold the important parts as a reminder

The thing is, you almost did it. Your first post back to revive the thread so you get the attention you need didn't mention UNC. You couldn't take it though. You had to add in another one just so you could talk about the Heels one more time. I'll tell you what I'll do for you. Everytime you talk about UNC I'll post a pro-Tar Heel gif. Just for you.

980x.gif

Reactions: UNC71-00
I havent heard from him in weeks. Usually, Id hear from him quite often since I publicly and openly root against his favorite team most of the time.

Hope hes doing well. One hell of a poster.

The thing is, you almost did it. Your first post back to revive the thread so you get the attention you need didn't mention UNC. You couldn't take it though. You had to add in another one just so you could talk about the Heels one more time. I'll tell you what I'll do for you. Everytime you talk about UNC I'll post a pro-Tar Heel gif. Just for you.

980x.gif

Your 2nd post in a row breaking the thread rules. Please, do not make me ask for mod intervention here. We are all adults I assume.

Stick to the topic, which is a Jarms24 appreciation thread.

For being an elite poster. How do we know he was an elite poster?

By the sheer number of bad posters who dislike him, for one.

Reactions: treyforuk
I havent heard from him in weeks. Usually, Id hear from him quite often since I publicly and openly root against his favorite team most of the time.

Hope hes doing well. One hell of a poster.

You ain’t got to lie Craig!!!

When or if this thread falls to page 2, the last one to post has to post a picture of their wife. If no wife then sister. If no sister then Mom. Everyone has a Mother. Then we can all rate said picture.

When or if this thread falls to page 2, the last one to post has to post a picture of their wife. If no wife then sister. If no sister then Mom. Everyone has a Mother. Then we can all rate said picture.
This is a picture of @UNC71-00 's bae.

AzK-_kcCcAEF4ml.jpg

@coryfly and his bride

o-AMAZON-AMANDA-570.jpg

@AWilli6995 making his lady touch her toes for his entertainment.

tolstaya-0005.jpg

@Spacegrass 's woman. (Clearly the class of unc guys)
4bd24a7b6ae33c65a91578029864a5ac.jpg

And sorry folks, she's taken. @Mgkcbb 's special "lady".

images

This same thread will pop up 10 years, 20 years, even 50 years from now. The stench of the true "Carolina way" will never wash off.

This same thread will pop up 10 years, 20 years, even 50 years from now. The stench of the true "Carolina way" will never wash off.

I have no doubt that you poor saps will continue to be eaten up by Carolina and that it will only get worse as we overtake you for most NCAA championships. I also have no doubt that this will lead to more absurd threads involving baseless accusations that were proven false by multiple NCAA investigations.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I have no doubt that you poor saps will continue to be eaten up by Carolina and that it will only get worse as we overtake you for most NCAA championships. I also have no doubt that this will lead to more absurd threads involving baseless accusations that were proven false by multiple NCAA investigations.
Baseless accusations? Proven false? I'm not the one who has been eaten up.

You just proved that you're ate up. Keep doing what you doing and we'll keep Laughing

He could also say the same about you and every UNC poster in this thread defending UNC! Notice not one UNC fan came out and said they was wrong about Cal even though the NCAA cleared him. Interesting!

He could also say the same about you and every UNC poster in this thread defending UNC! Notice not one UNC fan came out and said they was wrong about Cal even though the NCAA cleared him. Interesting!

It's not really the same. We are UNC fans so it is reasonable that we talk about UNC. Yes, we are eaten up with UNC. So are you guys though. As for Cal, I can't say I was wrong about something I never said. You are the one who can't admit you were wrong about UNC. I've said Cal is innocent. You are one who will be a hypocrite here.

Only thing we're saying is no sanctions, you and rest aren't good with that. There you go bringing up Cal again....

You never replied when I said to you that we aren't the mouthpiece for the UNC fan base, you act like we are and that's funny.

Reactions: UNC71-00

How can I be wrong about something I never said and something about which I know almost nothing? Mike Irby's ban cut deep didnt it?

Baseless accusations? Proven false? I'm not the one who has been eaten up.

I dunno man. I'm here poasting and setting the record straight about a school which I care deeply about.

You are the one caught up with the exoneration of another school. That seems obsessive by any rational definition of the word.

Only thing we're saying is no sanctions, you and rest aren't good with that. There you go bringing up Cal again....

I have admit that fir the whole time I was 50/50 on whether UNC would be hit. Part of me thought that the NCAA would not want to strip 18 years worth of wins and 3 titles and part of me thought the NCAA would hit UNC with something just trying to appear they would hit a blue blood. My first thoughts turned out to be the correct one. Do I think UNC cheated, yes. Does it matter now, no. I also have no faith the NCAA can be impartial.

I have admit that fir the whole time I was 50/50 on whether UNC would be hit. Part of me thought that the NCAA would not want to strip 18 years worth of wins and 3 titles and part of me thought the NCAA would hit UNC with something just trying to appear they would hit a blue blood. My first thoughts turned out to be the correct one. Do I think UNC cheated, yes. Does it matter now, no. I also have no faith the NCAA can be impartial.

I hear you. I think Cal has done some dirt on the programs he left in flames but I don't reference it when I'm making a point about UNC. You or no one can't change the past so that's where I leave it, in the past. We tried telling you on what was going to happen, you didn't listen and all it did was make you guys pissy. Again we're not going to apologize or worry on how others look at us. Yes, the NCAA is FOS, in need of a total facelift but we're stuck with them.

ADVERTISEMENT